𝐗𝐗

You look at the gloomy night sky. You look at your phone, 46 missed calls from Hawks.

"Damn I'm in trouble."

You mumble. You look down at your neck, you're still wearing the tracker necklace. You unhook it and throw it in a nearby bush. You walked to your house. You opened the door.

"And where the hell were you!"

Hawks yells.

"I told you, I was with Denki and I lost track of time."

He rolled his eyes.

"I went over to Denkis place and you weren't there! Y/n stop lying to me."

You felt tears bubble up in your eyes. He looks at you and runs to you.

"Y/n, what's wrong."

He says as he wipes your tears.

"I found out how mom died today, and it was all my fault."

You say as you hug Hawks.

"Kid, it wasn't your fault the fire started."

He smiles.

"Listen, how about you go to your room and rest, it's almost 4 and you have school tomorrow."

He says as he kisses your forehead. You nod and go upstairs. You fall on the bed, you just want to go to sleep, you want to forget everything, ever joining the LOV. You cried yourself to sleep that night.

"Come on y/n, there is no changing, you did what you did."

Shigaraki says, holding his hand out

"No, no, stop please!"

You yell as you run to Dabi.

"Dabi please, help me."

"I'm sorry y/n, I'm with him.

He say as fire comes out of his hand. The blue flame eats at you, consuming you.

"Please, help me."

You immediately wake up shaking and screaming. You rip open the covers and look for Hawks, but he isn't home. You look at the time, you're going to be late for class if you don't leave in a few minutes.

"Daisy!"

You hear as you walk in the classroom. Denki runs up to you and hugs you.

"I'm so glad you're okay, your uncle came to my house yesterday, telling me you were gone."

He hugged you tighter.

"Please don't do that again."

He says.

"Yeah, I won't."

You say as you stroke his hair. He looks at you.

"You have really bad eye bags."

He says.

"Did you get sleep yesterday?"

"Yeah, a few hours."

You smile.

"Come on, Mr. Aizawa is coming so we should probably get seated."

You tell him, trying to sound energized.

"Hello class."

Mr Aizawa says as he walks in.

"Now, we have something serious to talk about."