𝐗𝐈𝐈

You wake up to your phone's alarm clock. You yawn as you rip off the blanket and go to the closet to grab your costume. You open your hero box and grab your hero costume. You walk into the bathroom and quickly slip it on as you wash your face and brush your teeth.

I didn't think it would be this, tight?

You think as you examine it in the bathroom mirror. Your hero costume had a black baggy type of pants with a tight F/C crop top, a F/C visor, black combat boots with a wing design on them, elbow guards, and a mask covering your mouth and nose. (A/N: if you don't like this costume you can definitely change it, this is just what I imagine!)

You hear your phone buzz and quickly grab it and check the notification.

1 new text: Pikachu 2.0 ⚡️

You open the notification to see him in his hero costume. You looked at his outfit for a little bit.

Woah, he does look good. Wait what the hell am I thinking!

You think for a little bit before you walk up in front of the full length mirror and squat down, and take a photo of your outfit and send it.

Pikachu 2.0 ⚡️

Pikachu 2.0 ⚡️

1 attachment:

What u think

You

1 attachment:

I think I look better

Woah.

Denki thought as he looked at your photo.

They look amazing! No one should be capable of looking this good.

He saved the photo to his gallery and shot back a text message.

Pikachu 2.0 ⚡️

You look great :))

You

I know ;)

"Y/n?"

You hear someone knock on your hotel door.

"Hey Todoroki, sorry I was doing something."

You tell him as you put your phone in your pocket and both walk to the elevator. You both walk out of the elevator and meet Endeavour.

"Hello, today we are going to be going to Hosu for patrol."

Endeavour says as he looks out the big floor to ceiling window

"Huh, patrol! But we haven't trained for anything yet!"

"Yes, but I need to see both of your abilities so I can't train you properly."

You silently nod. You all walk outside and get into a car. Endeavour sitting in the front and you and Todoroki in the back. You adjust your elbow guards and visor, making the elbow guards tighter and pulling your mask over your nose.

"We aren't far from Hosu so it seems we will be there in a short time."

Todoroki says as he checks google maps on his phone. You look up at him and nod.

"Hey, we're friends, right?"

"Yes, I would think that we have a close enough bond."

He replies.