𝐗

You walk downstairs from your room to grab some breakfast. You walk into the kitchen to see Hawks hang up the phone.

"Hey kid, want some breakfast."

"Yeah, I can make something for myself."

"Well, I made some eggs, if you-."

You pull out a granola bar and some fruit.

"I'm fine."

As you go upstairs and put on your school uniform and quickly brush your teeth. Quickly brushing and styling your hair. You grab your sketchbook and throw it in your backpack, and your phone.

"Alright, I'm heading out Hawks."

You say as you open the door and are greeted by a pair of eyes.

"Todoroki?"

"Hello y/n."

Todoroki responds standing on the doorstep.

"Hey kid, Todoroki is here to walk you to school!"

Hawks says as he puts his arm around your shoulder. You shake his arm off. And grab his hand and take him to the living room.

"I've been walking myself to school for the past few months, I don't need anyone to keep me safe."

"Hey, it's just a precaution, plus Todoroki said he was fine with it."

"Sure."

You say sarcastically and walk up to Todoroki.

"Let's go."

You say to Todoroki as you both walk to school in the rain. You look down at the wet ground while walking with Todoroki.

"I'm sorry if you are at all uncomfortable, I heard my father talking to your uncle about you moving to his place. I live nearby so I had offered to walk with you to and from school. You nod softly.

"No, I'm not uncomfortable, it was just unexpected."

You tell him as you smile at him.

"So how are you, you know moving in with your uncle."

He asks.

"It's okay I guess, I don't really particularly like my uncle though."

"Same with me, I don't like my father."

You both laugh a little.

As you walk up to the school.

"Hey do you have a phone number so I can contact you?"

He asks, holding up his phone.

You were about to say no, but you remembered the phone in your bag.

"Yeah, I can put my contact in if you'd like."

He nods softly as you grab his phone and enter your phone number. He softly smiles as you both walk into class and take your seats.

"Hey y/n!"

Denki says as he puts your hands on your shoulder, trying to move your big wings away from his face. You wanted to say something to him, you wanted to talk to him about what happened that night, how much you liked him, but you couldn't, you can't. 

I'm a villain, why would I fall for someone like him, a hero.

"Hey Denki."

You say so quietly, he had to move closer to hear you.