𝐈𝐗

You throw your things in a backpack.

"Bye y/n, i'll miss you!"

Toga says as she hugs you.

"Yeah, i'll miss you too."
You say back as you hug Toga.

"Get over all this mushy crap, they'll be coming back here every week to give us info."

Shigaraki says as he takes a sip of his drink. You nod.

"I don't wanna leave, but it'll be easier for me to pretend I'm a normal student, plus it seems Endeavour is watching me closely."

You say as you put your sketchbook in your backpack and zip it up.

"I'll see you guys, plus you have my address, if you need something send Toga."
You put on your jacket and put the hoodie over your head.

"Bye guys!"
"See you."

Dabi says as you leave the hideout. You check the address on the slip.

He's still living there?

You think to yourself as you walk to the address. You look up, the weather was amazing, not too warm or cold, and the sun was shining. You puff out your wings and flap them a bit. The bone sticking out still hurts, but you didn't mind. 

Here it is.

You think to yourself before knocking

"Who is it!"

You hear from the other side of the door.

"Um it's y/n."

Hawks opens the door.

"Oh, hey! You should've called me, I could have helped bring your stuff here."

"I don't have a phone."

"Oh, but how did you call me?"

"Friends phone."

You say.

Hawks looks at you just to see you carrying a small backpack. He looked down the street to see if there was any moving truck or some boxes

"Where's your stuff?"

"In my hand?"

You respond confused. He looks at you equally confused.

"Are you going to let me in."
You ask, getting impatient.

"Yeah, here."
He says as he opens the door and you walk in.

"It's changed since the last time you've been here."

He chuckles as he nervously holds his neck

"The last time I was here was 7 years ago, of course it's changed."

You respond. He laughs nervously before saying.

"Your room, I didn't touch it, so it's still pretty childish."

He says as he leads you to your old room. You look at your old room. Your f/C had been painted all over the walls. Toys that haven't been touched for years litter the floor of the room. Your gameboy and pikachu plush sits at your desk. You smile softly, but your memories start flooding you. You remember when your mom and you would visit Hawks. You visited so often that Hawks gave you your own room, your mom and Hawks would play board games on the floor with you, and you all used to train together.

"You know, if you don't like the room, we can redecorate it."

Hawks says, interrupting your thoughts.