Because of the episode of chasing Qianchuan in the past, the two of them chatted and got in touch. Li Mengyan and Qian Wei talked about a lot of entertainment gossip, and Qian Wei also complained about a lot of bad things in the legal circle. They are all straightforward personalities, but now that I have a chat, I find that it's a good fit.

It's a pity that Li Mengyan, as a new traffic star, is busy with announcements. After a while, her agent called her to urge her. Although she was reluctant, she had to say goodbye to Qian Wei.

"By the way, can you tell me Qianchuan's number?" Before leaving, Li Mengyan remembered something, "Before he was young and ignorant, which caused him a lot of trouble. If it is convenient, I would like to ask him to have a meal. Apologize in person."

Qian Wei nodded and gave Qian Chuan's number easily. She thought, if Qian Chuan learns that Li Linlin who chased her back then turned out to be Li Mengyan, the popular star, I am afraid he will be stunned. I don't know how. Just thinking about the scene, Qian Wei looked forward to it.

Things seemed to be arranged. Not long after Li Linlin left, Qian Wei received a call from Lu Xun.

Qian Wei quickly pressed the answer button. After pressing the answer button, he felt a little regretful. He answered the phone in seconds. From the point of view of his boyfriend and girlfriend, it seemed that he had been waiting for the phone call. From the point of view of the boss' subordinate, he appeared to be himself The appearance of doing nothing...In short, it's not appropriate.

"Qian Wei."

However, when Lu Xun's deep and magnetic voice rang in her ears, Qian Wei's entanglement just now was all forgotten. She comforted herself that love is like this, less routine, more sincere...

She looked around and said in a low voice: "You wait until I find a meeting room to hide before talking to you."

"Why hide?"

Qian Wei was a little embarrassed: "Don't you still not know about the relationship between the two of us? In broad daylight, I am going to be shy." She hid in a conference room, "Okay, You can speak now."

Lu Xun let out a low laugh: "Qian Wei, I am going to talk about work."

"..."

Qian Wei was so angry that she became a pufferfish. She thought, Lu Xun had a crush on herself for so many years, but she had no sense of it. There really is a reason, there is such a strange man in the world!

Just when Qian Wei was slandering, Lu Xun finally spoke up again.

"It's funny, I just want to tell you that you don't need to hide from others when you fall in love with me." His voice was low and pleasant, and Qian Wei blushed when he thought of last night.

She coughed in a concealed manner: "Since it is working hours, let's talk about business. How is the client's affairs resolved? Is it possible to come back tomorrow?"

"I already wanted to come back when I flew to City B in the morning." Lu Xun's voice was clear, "Unfortunately, Qian Wei, I won't be able to come back tomorrow. There is something wrong with the situation here, which is better than expected. It's complicated. If it's normally estimated, I might need to stay here for three days, but I think I can work overtime and spend two days to solve it." He smiled, "It's really amazing. I don't want to work now. The reason for wanting to complete the work as soon as possible turned out to be the same."

"You must be back within two days." Because of Lu Xun's words, Qian Wei's face was still hot, she coughed and tried to calm herself down, "Lu Xun, I remember this time, two days later. It is your birthday, this year and every year in the future, your birthday, I want to spend it with you."