Chapter 47

Although Qian Wei sneered at Liu Shiyun's method of soaking up a man, he had to admit that this method was quite useful. As soon as Qian Wei and Liu Shiyun walked back to the dormitory, Tang Law asked Liu Shiyun to leave the house, and Liu Shiyun faced Tang. Li's dating text, she laughed wildly for five minutes in the dormitory, but when she went downstairs she turned into an innocent girl with a gentle talking and shy eyes. The contrast and her superb acting skills made Qian Wei feel that the Chinese showbiz didn't tap her. It is definitely a major loss.

And not long after Qian Wei returned to the dormitory and sat down, he actually received a call from Lu Xun.

"Qian Wei, are you free on weekends?" Lu Xun's voice sounded a bit harsh.

"This weekend? I have no time this weekend." Qian Wei was a little curious, "Is there anything wrong with you? Tell me first, let me see if I can help."

Lu Xun coughed unnaturally, "It's okay, I just want to treat you to a meal. What can you do this weekend?"

"My mother has a birthday on Saturday. I will go home with Qian Chuan this weekend to celebrate her birthday." Qian Wei is from City A. It is very convenient to go home. "I haven't been home for a long time recently. Staying at home, there is only one public class this Friday afternoon, and I will go straight home if I plan to skip class."

"Oh." I don't know if it was Qian Wei's illusion, Lu Xun's voice sounded a little lost?

Qian Wei felt that Lu Xun 80% had something in his heart, otherwise he would not be like this. It would definitely not be as simple as a meal.

"Are you in a hurry? Or can I stay at school in the afternoon and go home in the evening?"

Lu Xun's voice is still a bit blunt: "It's okay, I just want to tell you something, but it's okay to say it later."

"Well, you wait for me to go back to school on Sunday night." Qian Wei scratched his head. "But why didn't you say anything when we met just now? You even made a special call."

"I forgot, can't it?" Lu Xun's voice was a little puffed up, "I'm hanging up."

Qian Wei hung up the phone, still a little confused about what Lu Xun wanted to say to herself, but after Qian Chuan came, she forgot about the matter.

"Qian Wei, I have ordered the cake, do you have anything to take home? I'll help you carry it."

Qian Wei looked at Qian Chuan who helped her lift up the big and small bags in front of her, and couldn't help feeling that it would be nice to have a younger brother.

However, today's Qian Chuan is different from the past. He is a little sneaky and constantly urges Qian Wei to hurry with him. Today's weather is quite hot. He even wore a scarf and covered most of his face. This dress is really weird, and Qian Wei can feel the eyes of pedestrians on the road when walking with him.

"Are you sick? It's so hot today..." Qian Wei wanted to pull the scarf as he said.

In the end, Qian Chuan resisted, and he collapsed and said: "You don't understand, I finally got rid of Li Linlin, I'm really scared of her! She is now sending me text messages to confess my cell phone, can you imagine it? An hour? Here, I received more than 40 text messages!!! I really encountered this kind of thing for the first time. It turned out that being chased is full of danger! Sometimes it is really an annoyance to be too good!"

"..."

After finally getting into the car, Qian Chuan saw that the crisis was lifted and finally untied his scarf: "By the way, besides Li Linlin, I have another very troublesome thing recently."