"But I can be sure now that all this is true." Lu Xun stared at Qian Wei with black bright eyes. He said in a calm voice that Qian's only point would not calm down. "My heartbeat is probably about to exceed now. It's one hundred and five, and I pinched myself on the way here. It hurts."

"You haven't imagined, let alone rebirth." Lu Xun lowered his head, his arm muscles were still slightly tight, "Everything you have experienced is related to your treatment plan."

"what happened?"

Lu Xun paused: "When you were sent to the hospital, the situation was not good. The hospital formulated two traditional treatment plans, but none of them had any effect. At that time, the attending doctor had already explained the worst results to your parents. I just can't wake up."

Qian Wei was a little surprised. Was his situation ever so dangerous at the time?

"I can't accept the result that you can't wake up." It seems that recalling this past, Lu Xun's voice still has a bit of bitterness, "I tried my best to find other treatment options. When I was desperate, the attending doctor told me that ACF-02, a new drug that may have an effect on your condition, has just passed the approval of the Food and Drug Administration and has been launched in China. This new drug has a good effect on stimulating the brain of comatose patients. , But there are some obvious side effects, and because it is very expensive, and it is just on the market, so more people wait and see, the attending doctor also explained all the pros and cons to me. But the longer you are in a coma, the lower the chance of waking up. So in the end I persuaded your parents to fund me and we used this radical treatment plan."

Lu Xun's eyes are clear and clean, and his tone has been as calm and calm as possible, but even at this moment, Qian Wei can hear the turbulent waves and the struggle back and forth when the situation is critical at the time in his calm tone.

Choosing a treatment plan for a patient who may never wake up is a risky thing. What's more, Lu Xun is not an immediate family member. I am afraid that at the moment of making a decision, he has to bear more psychological pressure and burden than anyone else. All heavy.

"If the new drug treatment plan succeeds, it is naturally a good thing, but Lu Xun, have you ever thought about the consequences if it fails? It is very likely that my parents will blame you and think it is your radical treatment The plan has led to bad results?" Qian Wei said in a low voice, "At this time, there have always been many mistakes and not doing good. If you just provide enough financial support and don't make any treatment decisions for me, It will be much safer for you."

"I can't think about that much." Lu Xun's voice was dumb. "Even if there is only one ten thousandth hope, I will go bankrupt and try it, even if I bear infamy."

Qian Wei always felt that in the face of Lu Xun like this, what kind of gratitude and touch, before him at this moment, compared with his violent behavior, it is light and fluttering.

"So what kind of treatment principle does this new drug use?" Qian Wei also had a hunch that the truth of the matter is inseparable from this drug.

Lu Xun pursed his lips: "People receive all kinds of messy or even useless information every day in their lives. Just like maybe you chatted with the driver casually when you took a taxi today, or when you were shopping for food yesterday, you had a chat with the driver. Aunty bargaining, these information will be stored in your brain when it happens, but the information that you think is not important, the brain will distinguish this part of short-term memory, and in order to leave storage space for subsequent memories, save this part Short-term amnestics. The principle of this new drug is to stimulate brain cells and functions, especially the part responsible for storing memories. Under the influence of this drug, those short-term memories that have been deleted by you can also be restored. Your brain Will be stimulated to full potential, will glow with new energy, thereby stimulating the owner of the brain to wake up."