After listening to Qian Wei, he was very relieved: "Even if Wang Yue's lawyer's license cannot be revoked, his nature can at least give him a penalty of suspending his practice for more than three months and less than one year, that's it!"

"Yes."

At this moment, Qian Wei only felt that her and Lu Xun's efforts were not in vain. Her heart seemed to have been planted with a small fire. Under Lu Xun's care, this single spark now has a tendency to start a prairie fire. Her original intention and goal of creating this platform are slowly but firmly realized.

When it finally arrived on Sunday, Lu Xun and Qian Wei agreed to bring money to see her family. From the morning, Qian Wei was nervous and did not fall asleep. She woke up early and kept trying on several sets of clothes, and finally chose a fairly satisfactory set. Yes, I just went downstairs.

Lu Xun had been waiting downstairs for a long time. The two looked at each other, feeling a bit shy and tender. Although they were going to be guests, they tacitly felt that they were going to see their parents.

It's a pity that because the road at Gate A has recently been renovated and it is inconvenient to pass, many taxis have chosen to avoid this congested and difficult section. Qian Wei and Lu Xun waited at Gate A for a long time, but they couldn't get there. Arriving at the car, Lu Xun glanced at the time and had to change to public transportation.

"First take the subway, and after getting off at Cuiling Road Station, change to bus No. 23, and then you will be at the gate of my community in three stops.

On weekends, there were a lot of students from University A, and the subway was also full of people. In the crowding, Qian Wei sharply saw a corner of the piano score exposed in Lu Xun's bag.

She leaned up curiously: "What kind of song is this?"

Lu Xun rarely felt a little nervous in his composure. He quickly stuffed the score back into his bag: "Nothing."

"So when I made an appointment with you recently, did you often say that something was practicing piano?"

Lu Xun originally wanted to change the subject as much as possible, but in the end he was defeated in Qian Wei's brilliant eyes, his face was a little red, "Yeah."

"Are you going to play the piano at the New Year's party at the end of the year? I heard that there are not enough programs for the New Year's party, so all kinds of students who started playing musical instruments have signed up, so are you going to play the piano in front of the whole school?"

"No." Lu Xun turned his head sideways, "If you go to my house today, you want to take the opportunity to play it for you."

After he finished speaking, he stared at Qian Wei's eyes again: "I sweared when I was learning the piano that my piano is only played for the people I like, and only for the people I love."

"Hey?" Qian Wei thought. The love story is pretty slippery. When you were 28, you played for me, who was just a colleague.But what does it matter, just play for the one you love, just listening to this sentence is enough.To love someone is to know that what he says is just to make you happy, and it may not be true, but you don't know that you feel really happy.

"But I haven't touched the piano for a long time. Although I have found time to practice as much as possible recently, it may not be my highest level when I will play later." Lu Xun explained solemnly, "I can play better. If you don't believe it, you can come to my house and listen more."

Qian Wei narrowed his eyes and smiled, "Okay."

The two of them wandered in the crowded carriage for several stops, then switched to the bus, and finally reached their destination.