"So are you! Liu Shiyun, in fact, I always admire your eloquence in my heart. Every time you quarrel with me, I secretly feel that your rhetoric is really logical and clear without loopholes. You are independent, independent, and daring to act. Individuals have their own different charms. Tang Lu only knows how to appreciate the so-called gentle and virtuous girls, which shows that he has no meaning at all and is not worthy of you. It is said that men who like the kind of gentle and controllable girls are mostly because of their poor ability. I want to find a girl who is weaker than me..."

In this way, Qian Wei was stunned to watch the rivals Qian Chuan and Liu Shiyun actually push their hearts to the bottom and spare no effort to praise each other, and the scene was peaceful.

"You are really handsome!"

"Where and where, you are truly beautiful!"

"You are really in good shape!"

"Hahaha, you are not bad too!"

"Your voice is also very nice!"

"You too!"

...

At the end of the day, the two people probably have nothing else to praise each other, and the style of painting has become-

"Your Mandarin is very standard."

"You have a lot of hair!"

"You have a good appetite!"

"Don't tell me, your leg hair grows quite evenly!"

...

In the end, Qian Wei and Lu Xun, one by one, brought Liu Shiyun and Qian Chuan, two slightly drunk people, back to the dormitory.As soon as Qian Wei settled down with Liu Shiyun, he received a call from Lu Xun.

"You come down."

Qian Wei ran downstairs, only to see Lu Xun carrying a small bag under the night.

"Give you."

Qian Wei opened it and discovered that it was a bottle of yogurt: "Huh?"

Lu Xun pursed his lips: "After eating hot pot and barbecue, drinking some yogurt is good for the stomach."

Qian Wei took a sip. It was strawberry-flavored and sweet, which fit her mood very well.

"Right, confession letter?"

Just now Qian Chuan and Liu Shiyun were euphoric with each other's euphoria. The letter was kept on the table by Qian Chuan. Qian Wei reached out to get the confession letter, but Lu Xun took the letter first. Tucked into his pants pocket.

The person who had committed such a thing as a half-way scam has a calm expression on his face at the moment: "Return to the original owner."

"Hey? I haven't read it yet!" Qian Wei refused to accept, "Aren't you writing this to me? The thing belongs to the original owner, and it should belong to me!"

"You didn't receive it at all, and you didn't actually take possession of the letter, so the ownership of the letter is not regarded as a transfer, of course it is mine."

Naturally speaking about the law, Lu Xun can't be said, but Qian Wei thought, but I'm going to lose face!

"This is not good, I haven't seen it yet, I want to see it."

Lu Xun's attitude towards this is very firm: "Don't look. Anyway, the purpose of confession has been achieved."

Oh my god!The confession letter of Lu Xun, the light of law school, Qian Weixin thought, this kind of letter should be framed and hung on the wall to pay respects. If you don't even see it, wouldn't it be a loss!