"Ugh?"

Lu Xun looked at Qian Wei: "But I refused."

"Yep......"

Lu Xun seemed to be a little dissatisfied. He raised his eyebrows and said indifferently: "This kind of rejection of others' favors and strengthening of your feelings, if you really want to praise me, I also accept it."

Qian Wei thought for a while, and tentatively said, "Reject well, reject well, refuse to croak?"

"..."

Qian Wei suddenly remembered something: "When did Mo Zixin confess to you?"

Lu Xun thought for a while: "Just during the tango dance competition."

"When is it exactly?"

Lu Xun shrugged: "I don't remember."

"Aren't you not forgetting..."

"A person's brain capacity is limited. I have to remember all the day when others confessed the bigger sesame mung beans to me. Do I have time to remember important things?" Lu Xun looked at Qian's only eyes. , The voice was a bit angrily, "And she is not you, why should I put my mind and energy to remember what she said to me."

Qian Wei was a little embarrassed. She blinked and then explained: "Because I remembered that Mo Zixin was with Qian Chuan during the Tango Contest, but she just confessed to you during this time. I worry that she doesn't really like Qian Chuan at all." Qian Wei was a little worried when he thought of his carefree twin brother.Before today, she had never thought that Mo Zixin was this kind of person. Now that she and Lu Xun simply tell everything together, she is beginning to worry that Mo Zixin doesn't really like Qian Chuan, but only treats him as her failure. The buffer is just to divert attention...

Qian Wei understands Qian Chuan. Although he may seem a little rude on the surface, he actually has a very simple outlook on feelings. He is just a dumb fool. Once he likes someone, he really wants to treat him well. She didn't know Mo Zixin in her previous life. Why did he break up with Qian Chuan? Qian Chuan refused to say anything. However, Qian Chuan did not recover for a long time after the breakup.

Qian Wei sighed, "Qian Chuan likes Mo Zixin so much. I am really worried that he will be hurt a lot afterwards."

It is a pity that Lu Xun has no sympathy for this. He curled his lips: "That guy likes Mo Zixin. As a man, it means that he has a bad vision. If he is hurt, it can only be said that it is the result of his own choice. Practice and practice, and you have to suffer a little loss to look better. Why are you worrying about him?" Lu Xun was a little dissatisfied, "And you think of other men for me."

"..." Qian Wei is weak, "Qian Chuan is my younger brother..."

"That's not OK."

"..."

After the misunderstanding that Qian Wei had been lingering in her heart was resolved, her mood improved. At this moment, looking at Lu Xun sitting next to her, it seemed that her restless heart was finally calming down, as if she was with this person. Finally there is no need to worry about gains and losses.

Lu Xun didn't like Mo Zixin. He had never liked Mo Zixin before. That's great.

Qian Wei was delighted and thought of something else: "Lu Xun, since you didn't care about me in front of Mo Zixin because you liked Mo Zixin, why was it so cold just now?"

Not to mention it's okay, when it came to this, Lu Xun's expression turned stink again.

He glanced at the milk tea in Qian Wei's hand, and said with a strange aura: "You should ask yourself about this, is the milk tea I bought tastes good or Li Chongwen bought it?"