17 | I Slapped Him

TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE, SA/R@PE, AND SUICIDE PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION

THE FOLLOWING MAY BE DISTURBING

"Will you admit that you're impressed with my connections now?" Toby stretches his arm around my shoulder as we both lean against the kitchen counter. 'Chateau' by Black Bear is blasting from from Tate's phone, after Tate tackled Toby for the aux cord twenty minutes ago.

Drunk girls are on slurring guys laps, and three guys have their sweaty backs on the couch. I bet when they get up there will be a big ol' pool of sw- actually never mind. I think I might puke if I finish that thought.

On to top that I have no clue where anyone is. I mean I may have an idea.

Darien is probably talking to Mila, Tate's probably yelling at some drunk guy, actually no I know she is. Matter of fact, I can hear her. "Get the fuck outside if you're going to puke! Disgusting. God, I hate men!"

Kit and Cam, well I can only hope they're working stuff out. I saw them walk into Cam's room a while ago together.

-And Wyatt? I bet wholeheartedly on my dignity that he is making out with at least one girl as we speak. I'm not joking when I say there is always some freshman to senior girls drooling from across the room, or straight up getting in arguments with friends about who has 'dibs' on him tonight.He'll probably screw the whole friend group eventually anyway, no need to fight. It's sad too, they could do so much better for themself.

"Okay fine, yeah I'll admit it. You've got connections you weirdo." I take a slow sip of the lemonade. Addy threatened to cut each finger off of Wyatt if he didn't get it. Yeah, he didn't have to think twice about her threat. That little woman is terrifying and not worth calling a bluff of.

"Can I wink at you now, Querida?" He nudges me with a smug face.

"Nope, not even an option." I slowly peel his arm off from around me, pushing off the counter, my open drink in hand. Turning my head over my shoulder as I walk away I say. "I'm going to be back, make sure no one pukes on the couch or commits arson, I won't clean it up. Call me if you need anything!" I yell the last part over the music as I hold up my phone in the air, and put it back in my jean pocket.

I don't wait for him to answer as I start maneuvering my way around a couple drunken spills and sweaty swaying teens in the hallway.

I just need a second alone. It's been so hard to try getting used to these parties. For the longest time I didn't want to relive these scenes, the ones that reminded me of him...Deniss. The ones where it wasn't strange to not see me for long periods of times. Times where he forced himself of me, while my friends, sometimes family, were all across the hall.

In fog of my own thoughts as I walk my way around sloppy make out sesh's, and embarressing drunk flirtations, I jump to the feeling of someone grabbing my wrist. Hell no, I'm ready to tell off the person who grabbed my wrist, over this way to loud music, when I see it's Levi. His hair is a little messy, and his cheeks slightly rosy.