Praise for Twitter Video

Start from the beginning

“What about Connor and Alexa and stuff? Can they come too?” She asks, and I scoff.

“OF COURSE! Why would I invite family and not invite them mom.” I tell her, and start planning in my head.

“Ok. Well I’m so so excited to finally get to see you. It’s been 4 years, Ty. What else is going on in life?” She asks, really just wanting to know about the boy drama.

“Ok. A) yes 4 years is way too long I can’t wait to finally embrace my beloved mother after all that time. No I’m kidding I can’t wait. B) I am going to tell you about a boy but you can’t squeal or anything like that. Just stay chill.”

“I promise. Now tell me all about him. Is it that Treyvon kid?” She asks, and I can’t help but laugh.

“You mean Troye? Yeah it’s him. So do you know how we met and stuff?” I ask, knowing I told her. She smiles slyly.

“No I don’t recall you telling me. Even if you did, tell me again. From the beginning to the end. I’m listening.” She says, and I start.

“Well, basically, you know how I volunteered to let a little new kid shadow me? I got assigned Troye. And let me tell you this boy is beautiful. Look him up on Instagram, his username is T-R-O-Y-E-S-I-V-A-N” I say, spelling it out for my mom.

“Ok. One second let me get onto Instagram.” She says, and I watch her grab her phone and click on what I assume is the app. She types in his name, looking up at me when she finds it and smiling.

“Holy crap, Tyler. He has 1.2 million followers. He’s even verified! What kind of man you got here?” She asks, and I laugh, remembering the newfound information that Troye is some sort of famous YouTuber. Who knew.

“Yeah. He is a YouTuber. He basically has my dream job.” I tell her as she scrolls through the pictures.

“Ok. Well continue with the story.” She says, locking her phone and throwing it to the side.

I tell her everything about Troye and I. I really do trust my mom. She’s been with me and supported me through everything. It broke my heart that I couldn’t go home to spend any of the holidays with her. I hate my fucking dad sometimes.

After a few hours, my computer warns it is about to die and my mom hears my dad coming home.

“Ty, I love you and I will miss you but I’M GOING TO SEE YOU SOON AHH I’M SO EXCITED!” She yells the last line.

“Love you mom, bye.” I say, and it makes me so sad to say goodbye. I start to get my shoes on to go get Angelique, from somewhere on campus, and my phone starts vibrating off the hook again. They’re all DM’s from Troye.

Troye’s POV

I fall into a deep sleep, sleeping for hours. I have a dream about Tyler, a good one. I don’t really remember the last time I had a proper happy dream. I wake up peacefully, turning to open the window and look out. It’s nighttime, so the sun doesn’t burn my eyes. I pick up my phone from my lap, changing the playlist from my hangover playlist to my Faves one. I also snap a few quick snapchats, adding it to my public story. I told Rachel I would start updating more often.

I also DM Tyler, telling him I went to sleep and I told him about my dream.

I wake up, on an airplane seat, just like I am now. I look around, seeing no one on the plane. What the fuck? All of a sudden, I hear a cheerful “Hi!” from a familiar voice. I look up, seeing Tyler standing there.

“Tyler? Tilly?” I ask him.

“Yeah, yeah it’s me.”

I explain the rest of the seemingly boring dream to Tyler, before locking my phone and turning toward the aisle.

“Hello there, Troye.” I feel the color drain from my face as I remind myself to stay calm.

**Yay's or Nay's? It actually matters to me so if you don't like something or have a question or whatever PLEASE TALK TO ME IM LIKE A LONELY LITTLE HEDGEHOG OR WHATEVER oh my I don't know what's going on I apologize.

This chapter is dedicated to @tyleroakleyordie because Becca is literally update goals and I love "Tired" so so so much GFGHJMGFDFGHJK. So check that out if you don't already read it (don't know why you don't though)

Ok so next week is spring break (thank the heavens above) and I am going to be out of town and not able to be on my laptop so no update for another week or so. :((( it makes me feel so bad when I can't update.

But guess what: I'll still be able to talk on social media so hmu:

hyelloh-there-troyler.tumblr.com

twitter: hyellohtroyler