T H I R T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

I've told Jimin and he has a suspicion that he probably likes or something like that.

I generally don't think that because everything he does is just.. friendly.

He doesn't touch me in any type of way, or anything like that.

I appreciate his kindness though. Sometimes I bake cookies for him also to reward his kindness.

"Hey Jin-wook." I said as I accepted the little box of sweets from him with a smile on my face.

"Are you excited for graduation?" He asked as I shut my locker.

"Yeah I am, you?" I asked and he nodded.

We walked down the hallways, an unfamiliar silence between us.. it's not usually this quietly, Jin-wook would always make a joke or something to break the silence.

"Are you doing anything later?" Jin-wook asked and I looked at him.

"I mean, yeah, I'm gonna go to work at the cafe." I mumbled and he nodded.

"Okay, I will probably visit." Jin-wook smiled, a deep dimple poking out of the side of his cheek.

He soon left after he said that, not giving me a chance to say anything.

I just sighed as I left the college.

I saw Jimin standing at the sidewalk, waiting for me as he scrolled through his phone.

A smile appeared on my face as I walked towards him.

He heard my steps and turned towards my direction.

Jimin's ears slightly twitched as he looked at me.

His mouth curved into a grin.

"Ready to go now?" He asked and I nodded.

Jimin had told me he was gonna take me somewhere because tomorrow is my birthday. Jimin said he was gonna give me a present.. he's calling it a pre-present. A present before the best present is basically what it is.

Jimin laced his soft fingers around mine as we walked on the sidewalk.

"I'm guessing you're not gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"You guessed right." Jimin said which made me chuckle.

"And also, you said you're going to work at 6:00 today, right?" Jimin questioned and I nodded.

"Good." Jimin said with a tiny nod.

I was gonna ask him something but I was interrupted my Jimin's phone ringing.

His brows furrowed, along with mine, when we saw his father was calling him.

Jimin sighed before picking up the phone.

"Hello?" Jimin questioned and I heard talking through the other side of the phone.

Jimin just listened before responding with a quick 'okay' before hanging up.

"Nali, my father wants me at the castle, I'll at the apartment later, alright?" Jimin said with a small smile on his face and I nodded.

Now this has me wondering what his dad called him about..

___________________________________________________

Jimin Pov.

__________________
__________________________________

I took a deep breath before my hand touched the door handle.