18. Good Luck, Loser's Club.

The group walked back to Andie's house, none of them had energy to cycle, except for Richie who hadn't spent the hour with them. They walked in silence and fear with Richie cycling around the slow group. 

"No, I love being your personal doorman, really. Could you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie yelled, cycling round and round, trying to gain the group's attention.

"Alright, shut up, Richie," Eddie huffed.

"Yeah, shut up, Richie," Stanley agreed. 

"Oh, okay, trash the trashmouth, I get it," Richie nodded, still cycling. 

"Seriously, Rich, shut up," Andie rolled her eyes. 

"Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween."

"She didn't imagine it," Bill stopped his tracks, causing the others to follow suit. "I s-s-s-saw something, too."

"You saw blood, too?" Stanley inquired. 

Bill shook his head, "not blood. I saw," he paused. "G-G-G-Georgie." Everyone turned to the boy in sympathy and shock. "It seemed so real. I mean, it seemed like him, but there was this-"

"The clown," Andie and Eddie muttered at the same time. 

"Yeah, I saw him too," Eddie confessed, causing Ben, Stanley and Andie to nod in agreement as they too, saw it. 

 Andie, who had stood beside him and held the right handle of the bicycle, reached out her hand to find Stanley's. It was something she found herself doing in times of fear; finding him just as he would find her. The group stared at one another at the new information revealed. Now, more than ever, they had shared one thing; their encounter with the clown. Andie contemplated whether to tell them of her five, used to be four, thoughts. 

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie spoke. 

"If that was the condition, you would be the first to see it, shithead," Andie rolled her eyes. 

 Just as Andie rushed her mind to make a decision about her information, she was disturbed by the sounding of a muffled scream from within the woods. The group turned their attention to the direction of the sound, where they saw a blue car parked at the side road. It was a car they all recognized well. 

"Oh, shit. That's Belch Huggins' car," Richie pointed out. 

Belch Huggins was one of the bullies in the Bowers' Gang who constantly made the life of the group members, except Andie, miserable. "We should probably get out of here," Eddie stated.

"Yeah," Ben agreed. 

"Wait, isn't that the homeschool kid's bike?" Bill pointed out.

"I think so. His name is like, Max, or something?" Andie answered, trying to remember the boy's name. 

"Mike," Eddie corrected. 

"Right," Andie nodded. 

"We have to help him," Beverly turned to the group for their cooperation. 

"We should?" Richie asked. 

"Yes," Beverly answered in a tone that suggested it was the obvious action to take. She let her bike fall with a look of disbelief on her face, rushing to the direction of Belch's car. 

 With that, everyone did the same, except Andie who waited for Stanley as he kept his bike upright with the assistance of the kickstand. She pulled him by his hand, rushing to catch up with the rest. Once united with the group, they saw Henry Bowers across the small stream, hovering on top of Mike, a rock in his fist, about to hit Mike. Beverly bent down and grabbed another rock, throwing it to Henry who slightly fell backwards, the rock grazing him on the forehead, causing blood to be seen.