10. Stan the Man.

Beverly had came over, her outfit, all ready. Andie had decided to wear a pair of light yellow undergarments under a pink buttoned up sundress, tying her hair up with a white and blue floral scrunchie, her curtain bangs, framing her face. The two went out and climbed onto Beverly's bike, Andie in the backseat, wrapping her arms around the redhead. Along their ride, they talked about what the boys were probably doing. 

"Probably being pussies about jumping," Beverly scoffed, causing Andie to burst laughing. 

 When they arrived at the quarry, they could see five boys standing at the edge, with Eddie and Richie bantering as per usual. Beverly whispered instructions to Andie as to how they should make their entrance known by the boys. In awe of the amazing girl in front of her, Andie nodded and obliged, agreeing to the redhead's plan. They heard Bill asking who should go first and they all stared into the water, God knows how many feet below them. Beverly smirked at Andie, as a signal to make their presence known. 

"We'll go," Beverly spoke up, letting her bike fall to the ground. 

 The five boys turned their head to the origin of the familiar voice. Beverly started unbuttoning her dress with Andie doing the same as well as letting her hair down, giving the wind free rein over the movement of her curls. As their dresses slipped off, it revealed the two girls in nothing but their undergarments, making the boys widened their eyes, flustered and tomato. 

Beverly took Andie's hand, and said to the boys, "Sissies," still smirking, before her and Andie ran to jump off the quarry, hand-in-hand, the two best friends.

"What the fuck?!" yelled Richie as the two girls jumped. "Oh, holy shit! We just got showed up by two girls!"

 All the while, Andie couldn't stop her giggling at the excitement she had never felt before. This was all new to her. This type of friendship and adventure and fun. "WHOOOO!!!!" She screamed as she jumped into the water, feeling the breeze on her face, before being hit with the cold water. She looked to Beverly who had a smile under the lake. They thrusted upward to get back to the surface, looking up to the boys, all of whom still stood over, not moving an inch. 

"Come on!" Beverly and Andie yelled in excitement, after seeing Ben waving to them. 

 Not long after, Bill jumped, followed by Richie and Ben, then Stan and Eddie. Splashes of water all over as the five boys were hit by the cool flow. Everyone yelled in excitement, splashing water to each other, smiles wide with laughters that filled the air. 

 Andie had never felt this happy around people she weren't related to. Andie splashed away water to her friends, with fits of giggles, just as she got splashed. Within the laughter and water, Andie can't help but watch the whole scene in awe. In awe of her friends. Bill, whose laugh is contagious and calming. Beverly, whose eyes sparkled under the shining of the sun. Richie, who, without his spectacles, looked quite handsome. Eddie, not thinking about the hygiene of the situation and just enjoying himself with his high pitched laughter and yells. Ben, who finally had found friends with a sense of adventure.

 Then there was Stan. His once neat curls, were a wet mess with droplets of water falling. His laughter was one that Andie had never yet seen and it was a sight she didn't even know she longed for. His voice and smile made Andie incapable of moving, but in the best possible way, because she didn't want to move. She wanted to live in this moment forever. Where everything was good, all that were on her mind were her friends and the boy she couldn't stop thinking about.  

 Stanley couldn't take his eyes off the girl with the brown curly hair, now; soaked and straight. Since the moment she and Beverly had arrived and gotten his attention, he couldn't stop looking at her. Her hair in the wind as she fell to the water, her giggles and laughter. Her eyes which brought him to a world he didn't know even existed. The sound of her angelic voice, so addicting and calming. All he wanted to do was freeze the moment in frame, imprinting it in his brain so he could never forget the beauty in his sight. But how could he, when she herself was so noteworthy?