15. Two Minds, Two Hearts, One Lie.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Andie asked, as the group entered her room.

"Holy shit, your big is massive," Eddie muttered.

"You have a big bed. Nice, sugar," Richie winked, causing Andie to throw a pencil at him. "Ow! I get it, you want Stan. Jesus, no need for violence."

Everyone turned at Richie's claim, looking from him to Andie to Stan. Both Stan and Andie found themselves unable to move or speak. They didn't think it was true but they didn't think it was not true. "Sh-shut up, Richie," rescued Bill. 

"Woah, Andie, you play?" Eddie asked, pointing to her piano.

"Yea-"

"She's amazing!" Bill and Stanley exclaimed in unison, causing the brunette to blush.

"Play something for us, Di," Stan shrugged, looking at the girl. 

 After being pressured by all 6 kids, Andie finally gave in and received positive reactions from everyone. Everyone, except Stanley. He was staring at her, his eyes painted with something Andie didn't quite know what. Hoping for his eyes to shift into a feeling she could read, the two stared at each other, not caring about their friends who simply watched. Stanley didn't want to stop staring at her and she, him. They were lost in one another, unable to come back to reality. Until Trashmouth Tozier cleared his throat, causing Andie and Stanley to blink out of their dream, and looked to him.

"Enough with the staring, just kiss already," the four-eyed boy whined.

Andie and Stanley frowned and rolled their eyes, annoyed by Richie. "Whoa, you read a lot, huh?" Eddie voice spoke, breaking the tension.

"What? Oh yeah, I like reading."

"Poetry, too? Do you write them?" Eddie inquired. Andie nodded, answering her question, so the boy continued, "Can I read them?"

"Yeah, it's in my bag," she pointed. "There's more on my table though."

"Wow," Eddie exclaimed, after reading a few pages.

"Thanks, but they're fine. Ben, though, is killer," Andie turned to him, smiling.

"Oh, uh, they're just okay," the boy shrugged, beaming to Andie. 

"Liar!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's getting late, we better go," said Eddie, getting up from the ground, looking at his watch. 

 They walked downstairs and said goodbye to Linda, who walked up the stairs when they were leaving. One by one they left, Richie and Eddie first, Ben next, followed by Beverly, then Bill, leaving Stanley the last person. Andie and Stanley waved to Bill who cycled his bike for a short distance. Stanley was about to climb his bike, however he stopped himself and looked to Andie.

"Hey, do you wanna uh," he began, nervous and looking down to the ground. "Do you wanna go bird watching with me, tomorrow at the park?" 

Andie let out a chuckle, thinking he was joking, only to notice his serious expression. "I'm sorry, did you just say bird watch?" she asked in disbelief, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah," he trailed. "I know it's stupid and-"

"No!" the girl interrupted. "I think it's cool that you like to bird watch," she reassured, beaming. "Most people don't."

"Do you?" He asked, hopeful.

"I've never really done it," she said, making Stan feeling disappointed. "But, I think it'll be cool to do it with you, especially for the first time," she smiled.