From: Seungwoo

Alright

With that simple reply from him my tears suddenly roll down on my cheeks. Why am I acting this way? I shouldn't be doubting Seungwoo when I'm the one who's been doing things behind his back.

"Yah, Namkyu. Why are you crying?" Hyungwon said as he move in front of me. "Did he said something that hurts you?" He asked cupping both of my cheeks making me look at him.

"Is he mad? Did I do something wrong?" He suddenly began to panic. "I'm sorry, don't cry" he added as he gently wipe my tears using his thumb.

"You guys still up, let's have a drink downsta---- sorry did I interrupt something?" Minhyuk suddenly came from nowhere.

I turned my head away from Hyungwon, making him let go of me.

"I'm not feeling well, you guys enjoy" I told them as I turned around walking back inside the room.

-------------
HYUNGWON'S POV

I went downstairs following Minhyuk.

"You guys seems to be closer than I thought" Minhyuk said.

"Not really"

"You like her" Minhyuk bluntly said.

"Yeah I--- hey what made you say that" I said then Minhyuk laughed.

"I saw what you guys doing earlier. So are you guys dating?" He asked.

"No"

"Why? You guys seems like you get along really well" He said. "Anyway, you have a pretty face well that will do all the work. So make her yours dude" he added before making his way to sit on the couch.

"Didn't expect you to join us, I thought you're having a great time with your girl" Changkyun said

"Dude wanna know what sucks?" Minhyuk asked him.

"Yeah?"

"They're not dating" Minhyuk joked then all of their eyes landed on me.

"Really? I thought you guys shared a bed together" Kihyun boldly said.

"They just shared a bed doesn't mean they slept together" Shownu said.

"We slept together. Twice. We slept twice" I said as I sat down beside Minhyuk. Then Changkyun laughed.

"Bro what set up is that? Are you guys fuck buddies?" Changkyun asked.

"Why don't you just go for it?" Jooheon asked.

"Go for being fuck buddies?" Minhyuk asked.

"Why don't you ask her out? I'm sure she'll accept your feelings" Wonho said.

"Yeah, come to think of it she won't even allow you to sleep with her if she's not feeling the same way" Kihyun said.

"I don't know. Things are complicated between us" I responded grabbing a can of beer.

"Maybe time hasn't come yet" Jooheon said.

"Dude you believe in that?" Changkyun asked.

"Waitttt" Minhyuk said standing up and running to his room.

"Then wait for a perfect timing. Maybe things will go well if you're in the right timing" Kihyun said.