"Get the boys to do it," he said. "Trust me, you wanna hear this."

"Ok, I'm on my way," I said and hung up. "Can you guys please handle practice?" They nodded, I glanced at Braydon but he had no worried expression what so ever. It stung bad.

I walked away, I walked to my car and I saw Braydon's next to mine. I looked at the field and he was talking to the boys, I opened his car door and I got in. I saw his keys and I drove off, I drove to Sophia's house.

I got out and I walked inside, I walked into the living room and smiled. Parker was in the floor playing with his toys, Sadie was laughing with Dylan and some boy.

"Having fun?" I asked and they looked at me.

"Hey Bray," Dylan said. "This is Adam."

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I said. "Dylan, this better be important because I'm in trouble when I get back so this better be worth it."

"What'd you do?" He asked.

"I stole Braydon's car," I said.

"Are you crazy?" He asked.

"He deserved it," I said. "Him and I are kinda split right now."

"What happened?" He asked and stood up.

"I have no idea," I said. "I came home from practice and he was mad, I told him not to yell at me but he didn't care. Then Sophia called and I talked to her, then he left."

"Man," he said. "How long?"

"A week," I said. "The only reason he was around today was because of the football practice."

"Sorry about that," he said.

"We weren't playing, Alex was talking to us," I said.

"Alex?" He asked.

"Yeah, she had a bruise on her and of course the boys went protective mode," I said.

"A bruise?" Dylan asked. "Who is she?"

"She's a new student down here, she has a stepdad and three stepbrothers," I said. "I can't see how she does it."

"Wait," Dylan said and he looked at Adam. "Alex is your sister."

"Stepsister," he said and stood up, he walked to us.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Why did she have a bruise on her?" I asked and he hesitated. "I won't say anything." He looked at me.

"She took my phone and I yelled at her, I followed her downstairs and dad grabbed her. He pinned her against the wall, that's where the bruise is from," he said and I clenched my jaw. "She slept in my room that night."

"You let him?" I asked.

"She won't let us help her," he said. "Every time we try to help her, she makes it difficult."

"Well, the team isn't very happy," I said.

"I know, and if I were Alex, I'd punch me in the face," he said, that's just what I did.

"What the hell Braylon? What's wrong with you?" Dylan yelled, my hands came to my mouth.

"Oh my gosh," I said and he held his jaw and looked at me. "Are you ok?" I looked at his jaw that has a bruise already forming.

"Yeah, you have a hard hit for a girl," he said.

"You don't know how hard a hit is until you get hit by Braydon or Grayson," I said. "It doesn't feel good at all."