Chapter Seven

When Balach and  Alishba left room, the house was empty. Only guard was standing at the door. They made their way to bride's house. Alishba was following Balach because she was unaware of the house.

In the streets of village, Alishba was watching a different scenario. It was her first time in any village and so far she was enjoying it. There were some boys in the corner of street who were passing weird smile towards Alishba. Balach saw them and at once took Alishba in his embrace. Now they were watching together. Balach was controlling himself from punching those bastards. Alishba also saw thosw boys but she kept quiet. After 5 minutes they reached at bride's house.

They both entered the house and everyone's attention was towards them. Many of relatives were watching them in jealousy and some were blessing them.

As soon as Kausar saw her son and daughter in law coming, she approached them and blessed them. Then she took her daughter in law to introduce her to her some relatives. She assured to take care of her. As Balach had already discussed his cousins behaviour with Kausar (his mother) so she was aware of their behaviour. She took Alishba to a group of ladies and introduced her.

Yeh dekho meri bahu Alishba aur Alishba yeh meri jethani ha aur yeh Balach ki phupho ha. Aur yeh sb bhi hmri relatives hain jo yahan gaon mein rehti hain. Kausar said to the ladies. Some seemed happy but one was unhappy and that was Balach's phupho.

Asalam-U-Alaikum aunties! Alishba said to them.

Walaikum Salam! Beta kya haal ha
Balach's tayi ami asked politely.

Alhumdullilah thek aunty 💗 aap sunaein kesi hain? Alishba replied being nervous. She was not that confident how will they approach her.

Alhumdullilah thek hon beta. She smiled while answering. Alishba also smiled and was relieved that someone was happy genuinely happy by seeing her.

MashaAllah Kausar bahu tu tmhe buht pyari mili ha MashaAllah buht Khubsurat ha.  One of her relatives said. At this comment Alishba was happy 😊.

Han Khubsurat tu ha pr Allah kre khubseerat bhi ho. Suddenly Balach's phupho said and everyone was confused and they knew why was she saying these things because she always saw her daughter at Alishba's place.

Aisa kuch nhi ha buht pyari ha aur ikhlak bhi buht ha MashaAllah 💕. Kausar said at once and supported her daughter in law.

Then the wedding began and the bride was brought to sit at a chair. Bride's face was hide by a ghunghat. After sometime groom was also brought with some of older men of family and Balach and his some cousins were also with them because rhe bride was from their family too.

Balach looked through the hall and saw Alishba at a corner with his tayi ami. He was also confused about his feelings. Why was he thinking about Alishba all the time? But he was thinking about her and at some corner of his heart he was happy.

When the groom was also sat with the bride. The rituals of wedding began. Nikkah was done before. When the rituals were going on, Balach made his way towards his tayi ami and said Salam to her. Alishba was also standing there and was disturbed because of comments of his phupho and cousins which were also saying bad words about her.
Balach was talking with his tayi ami but was stealing glances of his wife. She saw Balach and Alishba and excused herself and made her way towards stage where rituals were happening.

Balach knew that Alishba was not feeling comfortable here around his cousins and some relatives. It was her first time and the way their wedding happened, she was also confused. He saw towards her and saw her looking towards stage where the rituals were happening. She was looking deeply and had a longing sight in her eyes. Balach cleared his throat to get her attention and was successed. Alishba saw towards him and raised her eye brows asking him why he did that.

Are you feeling comfortable around here. Balach asked Alishba because he knew something was off.
Um... Yeah... Alishba replied nervously while playing with the corner of her dupatta. Balach had came to know that whenever Alishba was telling lie or was confused she play with her dupatta.

You don't have to lie. Just tell me why are you upset. I can see it through your eyes. What's bothering you? Balach asked Alishba very calmly because he wanted to know the truth.

Nhi aisa kuch nhi ha. Aap bs wese hi pareshan ho rhe hain. Alishba tried to ignor the topic. She was feeling alone here but she doesn't want to ruin Balach's happiness. He was very happy here.

Thek ha tm nhi batana chahti tu na batao. Mein ami se poch lon ga. Not a big deal. Balach tried to convince her in this way so that she may tell him the truth.

Acha ruken.. Mein batati hon aap ko.... Mama k pas jane ki zarorat nhi unhe lge ga mein ne aap se shikayat ki ha.. This trick of Balach worked and Alishba agreed to tell the whole truth.

Thek ha nhi jata mein ami k pas. Tm aram se bata do mujhe.. Balach said to her and looked at her to intimate her so that she didn't lie again.

Woh actually...... Mama ne mujhe kuch aunties se milwaya tha.. Un mein aap ki phupho bhi thi... Tu bs woh bad comments kr rhi thi mujh pr... Tu isi liye.....aur.... Aur... When Alishba told her about his phupho he was very angry. He knew that except his tayi ami no one was ready to accept his wedding and Alishba. But now he has to take a step for his wife. Yes wife. No matter in which circumstances there wedding happened but Alishba was his wife and he has accepted his destiny.

Aur kya?? He was very angry now. But he asked her calmly.

Bs rehne den... Kuch nhi.... She was at the end of crying now. She knew that if she told her the other half. She will be crying here and she doesn't want it.

Alishba you know na k tm mujhse jhoot nhi bol skti tu faida.. Chlo batao aur kya? Balach once again tried to calm her and asked her again.

Woh aap ki cousins phir se mujhe bura bol rhi hain. Mein wahan bench se pani pene gyi tu mein ne suna woh dosri lrkiyun ko bol rhi thi k tmhe pta ha Balach ise kuch dino mein chor de ga. Dekhna tm mein tmhe bta rhi hon. Buht jld mein Balach ki dulhan bno gi. Alishba told the whole truth in one go and now she was talking long breaths and trying to stop those stupid tears who were ready to come out.

Romaisa had crossed all her limits now. Use kis ne haq diya ha k woh tmhre bare mein aisa bole.. Bs shadi khtm ho jaye. Phir mein baat krta ho... Balach promised her to solve this matter and smiled at her way.. She smiled back with teary eyes. 🥺

Tmhr ankhon mein ansu kyun hain? Kya howa ha? Balach saw her teary eyes and he was not liking it a bit.

Nhi bs woh aise hi. Aisa kuch nhi ha. Don't worry.. Alishba was emotional sje knew it. But she didn't want to ruin his already angry man mood more.

Alishba tm in logon ki baaton ko dil pr mt lo aur  shadi ko enjoy kro.. Thek ha. Baki sb mujh pr chor do. Mein hon tmhre sath. Hmm.. Ab tm aise row gi tu mein tmhe chupbhi nhi krwa skta kyun k yahan sb mujood hain tu be a good girl and smile.😊 Balach knew that she was feeling alone and emotional now. So he convinced her and said the last sentence with a grin on his face.

After consoling her and teasing her a bit he moved towards the bride and groom. Alishba stayed with Balach's tayi ami until the function ended. They headed back to groom's house and did some after wedding rituals. Alishba was kinda enjoying the function. She was experiencing these rituals for the first time as she was a Sindhi and Balach was  a Baloch.

_______________________________

Asalam-U-Alaikum everyone!

Here I'm again with a new chapter..
Tell me how's your experience of reading this story?

Kindly follow me and like, comment and vote for the chapter 💝

Share it with your friends also.

Till then

Take care 💝