Chapter Six

During the whole mehndi ceremony Balach was watching his innocent beauty but he was not getting chance to go and see her closely. He was also surprised at his heart and mind that what are they doing but at somewhere he was happy. His heart was attracting him towards Alishba. Now he wanted to be with her every time. After sometime, his mother called him and said to both his beta and bahu Beta jao tm dono bhi ja kr rasam kr ao. Tm dono newly wed ho sb log rasam kr rhe hain. Chlo Shabash jao aur ache se rasam kr k ao.

G ami hm jate hain. Said Balach and both went towards groom. Groom was sitting on a sofa and mehndi and sweets were put on a table in the front of the groom. When they were going towards groom Balach asked Alishba. Kya tmhre pas paise hain? She nodded in no. He gave her some money and they both did the rasam. Later when everyone was doing dinner Balach went towards Alishba and both sat at some distance. They had a little conversation during lunch. When the function was done. It was time to sleep 😴. As it was a village and the house was not a big one so the elders were given the rooms and the youngsters were made to sleep under the sky on the roof of the house.

Alishba and  Balach's charpayi was put on some distance at a corner. Balach said to her when he saw her coming.

Tu hmri charpayi kahan ha?
Woh upr chat pr ha. Aap ko kuch chahiye tu mein le ati hon. Said Alishba
Nhi mujhe kuch nhi chahiye. Bs mein ja rha hon. Tm jldi ana.

Alishba was feeling shy. She was thinking how they will spend the night. She was sitting with her mother in law. After one hour, at last Kausar said her beta jao kafi raat ho gyi ha aur tmhe subah jldi uthna ha kyun k yahan gaon mein sb shadi sudah aur lrkiyan jldi uthti hain. Thek ha beta.

G ami. Said Alishba and went towards staircase. She went upstairs and saw that the girls were sending hatred glare towards her. Ignoring them she went towards their charpayi. Balach was nowhere in the sight. She sat and was wondering what to do. After waiting sometime she slept. When Balach saw her sleeping he went towards her. He was sitting with his cousins. He knew that she was hesitant in sleeping. That's why he went to his cosuins and waited till she was asleep. Charpayi was large enough for two people to sleep but still she was shy. Finally he made his way and slept at some distance.

During midnight, his eyes opened due to the feeling of something on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful scene. His wife sleeping like a cute baby in his arms with a slight mouth open. He stared at her for sometime and thought about his life. From where their journey started and how it's going. From being two strangers to be a student and teacher and then their life took 270° shift and they became one. Their was such a special relationship between them. Now they were each other's Libaas. He was trying to accept this relation and keep jer happy. He was on his track on his this mission. After sometime he also slept with his wife in his arms. He was feeling completed also. Because he was a single child. He had a best friend though. But still being with someone for 24 hours is something else..

In the morning, Alishba woke up first and was horrified by seeing their sleeping position. They were entangled with each other. She was thinking about others, about him. What will he think if he wakes up. She tried to wake up from his grip but his grip around her waist was tight and she was literally on his chest. Her whole weight was on him. She tried for some time but to no avail.
After tiring herself she gave up and stareto notice her husband. Because she has a right on him plus he was sleeping so she can stare him without him noticing 🤪. He wake up after sometime but to hide herself from being embarrassed she acted to be slept. Balach woke up and smiled seeing her little wife trying to act. He got a idea and brought his face closer to her and gave her a little peck on her forehead and went away.

After breakfast, all were getting ready for the wedding as it was ritual of villagers to do the baraat ceremony during day time. Today Balach wore a Boski ( light cream colour mostly weared by Sindhis on special occasion).

The females mostly wore traditional frocks. Kausar Khan had gifted Alishba a traditional frock of olive green colour. All got ready for baraat by 10:00 am. Alishba also got ready and wore light weighted jhumkas with her frock. She did minimal make up. But she thought she was looking cute. When she was setting her dupatta Balach came in room for getting ready. He had already wore Boski shalwar kameez. For an instance he was froze at his place by watching the beauty standing in the front of him. He was speechless 😶. Alishba broke the silence and asked.

Mein kaisi lg rhi hon. Alishba asked him.
Han... He was so lost in her that he did not listen what she was saying.
Mein ne pocha k mein kaisi lg rhi hon. She repeated herself. And said,
Mein ne phli dfa aisa kuch pehna ha tu ajeeb lg rha ha. She was looking at him with expectation of praise.
Nhi achi lg rhi ho tm as always. Never think that you are not beautiful. Balach said while minimising the distance between them. He was in a trance which was broke by none other than the beauty standing in the front of him. He was controlling himself a lot now a days as he was being attracted to her but he was afraid for her. What will she think of him? If he do anything unintentionally because she was still not that mature. She was just 18 years old girl.

On the other hand Alishba was also confused of her feelings towards Balach. She knew that he is her husband but still she thinks that she was imposed on him. When Balach praising her she liked it very much. She was feeling those weird butterflies in her stomach. 💕

She was going out of the room when Balach called her to wait for him. They will go out together because everyone has already left for baraat.

Sb wait kr rhe hon gey. Mein chli jati hon aap aa jaye ga. She said because she was feeling confused of those butterflies.

Sb chle gye hain just hm dono reh gye hain ghar mein. Aur jahan tk mujhe maloum hai tmhe yahan k raste nhi pta tu isi liye thora sa wait kr lo mein tyar ho jaon. Just give me 5 minutes to get ready. He told her and watched her expressions. He was amazed to see her fidgeting her fingers with the corner of her dupatta.

Chlo chlte hain. Likin phle ache se chadar pehn lo kyun k lrki walon ka ghar thora dor ha yahan se aur mein nhi chahta koyi tmhe aise dekhe. He told her because he was protective for her. After all she is his wife. And he is a Baloch. He knew that Alishba doesn't know their culture fully so he was trying to guide her. Because it is their culture in the village that girls cover themselves with a big chadar when they go out of the house especially married women.

__________________________________

Asalam-U-Alaikum everyone. 💕

Look who is back. 😁

Finally I'm back. Enjoy the chapter and share your thoughts on this story with me. 💞

Do vote, comment and share the story with your friends and family. 💕

Hello Fam! I just love this song. Give it a try. 💕