Chapter Four

Their life was going smoothly. Both were giving each other their space. Thwy have become good friends. Balach's parents had accepted Alishba wholeheartedly. They always want a daughter but they were blessed just with a boy. Alishba's mother has also visited her and advised her to make progress in their relationship. To be kind and respect her in laws. 💕

After ten days

Alishba was sitting in the college ground and was lost in her books. Some boys saw here alone and they decided to tease her because she was innocent and was very introvert. They came to the ground and cleared their throat. By seeing them so close she was scared by hell. They were teasing her while Balach was going to his cabin and saw this whole scene. He got angry and his eyes were red. When his eyes saw that Alishba was crying and the boys were laughing at her. Unknowingly his feet went to their direction and he called the boys. He insulted them in the front of other students and warned them last time and told them thst he will take strict action against them next time. The boys said sorry to both Alishba and Balach went away. He can't console Alishba there because of other students. He called her in his cabin.

In his cabin, he made Alishba sit on the chair. He locked the door and gave her water. When after sometime Alishba stopped crying he sat in the front of her on the desk and said,

Kb tk tm aise hi dosron pr depend kro gi. Kb tk dosron ki baatein suno gi. Tmhe apne liye stand lena chahiye Alishba. Koyi tmhri madad k liye roz nhi aye ga. Mein tu by chance principal sir k office se nikl kr apne cabin mein aa rha tha tu mein ne sb dekh liya. Agr mein na ata tu tm kya krti. Bolo... Said Balach. He was trying to control himself but he was feeling a pain in his heart by seeing her in this condition. He can't even scold her because the ways her eye lashes were moving. He was mesmerised by them.

Kuch bolo bhi ya aise hi gungo ki trh bethi raho gi tm? Haan... He again asked her.

Mein try tu kr rhi thi pr mujhse bola hi nhi ja rha tha. Mein kya krti. Woh woh woh itna close aa gye the mujhse bola hi nhi ja rha rha.. Alishba said after very much difficulty. She was again crying badly.

Balach was feeling helpless. He wanted to give her hug and console her but was refraining himself by her thought. He waited to ten minutes but she was still crying. He gave up and brought her near him in his embrace. She was stiff for sometime but after getting a shoulder ro cry she cried not on just today's incident but whatever had happened in her life. She cried out. After feeling better she noticed their closeness and quickly took steps back. Both were silent on such a small encounter. Both were feeling difficult emotions. After sometime Balach called her and asked her if she need anything. She nodded in no and went out of his cabin.

He sat back at his chair and sighed. His thoughts were roaming around her. He really wanted to be with her but she was still in college and was very innocent.

At the other side, Alishba was thinking about the whole scene which happened in his cabin. She was feeling very different emotions. She was hesitant but also at the same time was thinking what will he think of her? He will think that I really wanted to be around her but it was all unintentional. She was very hesitant but at some part of her heart she liked it ♥️

_________________________

Asalam-U-Alaikum everyone

I hope that you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment ❤️

Let's interact 😊