Chapter Three

Balach's point of view

I was there when her own family was accusing her of that deed which she hadn't done. Her mother was pleading me through hwe eyes to safe that innocent angel from devils. After a lot of time finally he decided to interfere and told them that he will accept Alishba as his wife.

After sometime the Qazi was brought and they took the oath and became husband wife unintentionally. Somewhere in his heart he was happy and promised himself to never make her upset. 💕

Alishba's point of view

She was scared to hell. She was not understanding the whole situation. She was called responsible of whole situation. When Qazi asked her about her permission she was shocked. Her mother convinced her to marry Balach. Finally she said Yes. After Nikkah her mother gave her blessings and promised her to visit her as soon as possible.

Finally both newly married took their seats and drove to Balach's house. Balach was thinking that how will he convince his family. Though his family was very polite and understanding but he was a single child after all.

After sometime they arrived his house, Balach explained the whole situation and his family's rawayats to her.

Balach rang the bell. His mother opened the door and they came in. He explained the whole situation to his parents. They were very understanding. They accepted Alishba wholeheartedly.

After sometime servant brought tea and snacks for them. His mother consoled Alishba. She was afraid at first but after meeting his family she was somewhere calm.

After dinner, everyone retired to their rooms. His mother brought Alishba to Balach's room. She advised her a lot and promised her to be there for her every time like her mother.

She was very nervous and was watching his room. After sometime Balach entered the room. He called her and they both sat on rhe sofa at some distance. Balach asked her to be friends. They can start their relationship like friends. And they will not reveal their relationship in college.

After sometime they both slept. Balach on sofa and Alishba on bed. She tried hard to sleep but she cannot because at home she always sleep with her mother. She was afraid of loneliness.

At 1:00 am, after trying a lot, finally she left the bed and shoke Balach and embarrassingly asked him to join her in bed. He agreed and they both slept at bed at safe distance.

In morning, Alishba woke up early and prayed. After sometime, Balach also woke up qnd went to masjid. After getting ready both went to dining room for breakfast. Balach's mother asked Alishba if she need anything. But she refused and thanked her. After breakfast both were going out. Balach's mother called him and told him to go for shopping after college for Alishba.

Both reached college and went to their respective paths. In Alishba's class, last period was of Balach sir. He entered the class and started his daily routine but Alishba was somewhere hesitant but Balach doesn't ask her any question and she was happy.

After off time, Balach was waiting for Alishba in Parking. She came there and both went to nearby market. Alishba refused to shop. She said that she has enough clothes but Balach looked at her and said that he know how much clothes she has sarcastically. They shoped and went to home back. They spend good time together. Balach was adamant that slowly and steadily their relationship will grow.

____________________________

Asalam-U-Alaikum everyone

Plz remember the people of yesterday's train accident in yiur prayers 💔

I hope you all like the chapter.

From now on I'll right more about their chemistry. So bear with me 😊

Plz vote, comment and share the story with your friends.

Till next time Allah Hafiz

💖💖