Chapter Two

This chapter is from third person's view
So enjoy

Balach arrived in the college and went towards his first class. He teaches English to FSc.

Alishba entered her class and took her seat in a corner because she has no friend. Everyone teases her because of her compulsion (majboori).

She was a brilliant student of her college. She was favourite of her teachers.

After 3 months

She was sitting in the library and was crying on her miseries. Today again her aunt taunt her for her financial condition. Her cosuins hate her because she was more beautiful and innocent than them. While crying whe slept in the library.

Meanwhile Balach was busy in checking papers whole day. In evening he went to the library to issue a book. There he saw a girl sleeping peacefully with her head on the desk. He checked the time and soon it was going to be Magrib. He went towards her and woke her up. Alishba woke up immediately and she was confused about her surrounding. Her wind worked after sometime and she was cursing herself. She went out to look for some rickshaw but as it was evening the road was empty..

Balach was going back to his house on his car when he saw her standing on the road side. He stopped his car near her and offered her a lift. She thought a lot but as she had no other option she agreed and took her seat on the front seat because Balach was not her driver.

While driving he was peaking at her because at some corner of his heart he liked this innocent girl. 💜

When they arrived her house it was already Magrib time. She offered him a cup of tea as a thanks. He accepted it. They went inside and rang the bell. Her aunty (chachi) opened the door and started bad mouthing.

Alishba was scared. She tried to explain the situation to her family but her aunt didn't listen to her.. She started screaming that now how can they face the society? Society will not accept them. She has lost her dignity. Who will marry her? And even now who will accept her daughters? I'm saying you listen to me everyone. I'll not going to accept this girl in this house anymore.. Now pack your stuff and get out of this house.

Balach was observing the whole situation and was feeling guilty because he accepted her offer. After listening to bad words used for her he decided to convince her family but no one was listening to him..

After the whole drama when they were throwing Alishba's and her mother luggage, Balach decided to come forward. He told that he will accept Alishba. Her mother was happy and the Qazi was brought..

_____________________________

Here's the second chapter of my first story.

I hope you guys enjoy it..
Plz vote and comment..
Let's interact.. 💕

Who's waiting for next chapter? 😁