Chapter Five

After one month

Kausar was sitting in living room, both husband and wife came and sat there. She announced that they have to go to their village for Balach's cousin wedding. And they will be leaving tomorrow. So start packing and also go for some shopping for wedding as Alishba has nothing fancy to wear.

In this one month, a lot of things had changed. Balach and Alishba had become very good friends. They were now very comfortable with each other. Alishba's mother also come sometimes to meet her. Now she has shift to Hyderabad to her brother's house.

Balach asked administration of college for college of one week. He also made an excuse for Alishba. In morning all were ready to leave. After breakfast they started their journey to village. Balach's parents have told their relatives about their son's nikkah. After two hours they reached village. His uncle welcomed them with love.

After taking some rest they all were excited especially Alishba. She was very happy after seeing greenery. They did lunch and then their other cousins also arrived. Everyone met Alishba. But some of his cousins were not happy as they their one cosuin loves Balach. Cousins met Alishba arrogantly and that was not went unnoticed by Balach. He knew this and was mentally ready for it. But Alishba was too innocent to understand these things.

In evening all youngsters went to nearby farms to enjoy the nature. Balach was busy with his uncles in arrangement. All girls were enjoying and taking pictures but at the same time they were bullying Alishba to no extent. They were passing comments to her. All crying she came back to room and was crying. The comments were ringing in her mind.

Balach aur yeh lrki mtlb kya dekh kr shadi ki ha.

Yeh tu bachi ha yaar yeh kya muqabala kre gi hmra.

Yeh kahan ek average si lrki aur kahan Balach. Kuch tu ha ju chupaya ja rha ha.

Is ko tu mein 2 din mein gaib kr don gi.

Dekhna Balach jld hi is bachi se tang aa jaye ga aur chor dega.

And many more bad comments.

After two hours, Balach entered the room and saw Alishba crying hard with swollen face and puffy eyes. Her body was shaking due to crying. He at once came to her and made her sit in the front of him. He asked her why was she crying so bad? What happened there? But she was crying and not giving answer. After trying a lot he touched her shoulders to make her stop but she hugged him immediately. He felt weird but seeing her condition he hugged jer back.

After some time controlling herself, she tried to go back but Balach hugged her tight. And asked her the reason of crying.

Unho ne mujhe buht bura bhala kaha. Woh keh rhi thi k mein aunty ki pasand hon isi liye is ghar mein hon aap kuch dinon k baad mein mujhe chor den gey. Mein Khubsurat nhi hon woh do dinon mein hi mujhe yahan se nikal den gi aur aap unse shadi kr lo gey. Woh mujhe itna kuch bol rhi thi aur phir jb sb pictures le rhe the tu unho ne kaha k mere pas tu mobile hi nhi ha mein kese pictures lon gi mein ek chote ghar se hon hi isi liye mere pas mob nhi ha.. Aur aur aur..... Because of continuous crying she was not able to complete the whole incident. After listening to these comments Balach was furious at his cousins. How dare they bullied his wife. But first he has to make his dear wife happy. He hugged her more tight and took her in his warmth. They stayed like this for sometime and he ensured her that he will never leave her.

Idhr dekho meri taraf. Tmhe yakeen ha na k mein tmhe kbhi nhi choron ga. Asked Balach. Alishba nodded in yes.
Tu bs phir chup ho jao. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She at once closed her eyes. It was all new for her this much closeness but she was also enjoying it. Idhr dekho woh jo bhi bolen tm pareshan mt ho mein hon na mein sb dekh lon ga tm bs yahan enjoy kro ok baki mujh pr chor do. I promise k mein tmhe kbhi nhi choron ga. Balach ensured her and asked her to wash her face quickly.

After 10 minutes, Balach and Alishba came out of the room. Balach took Alishba towards the fields where other girls were present. They went at some distance from them and he took some pictures of her. This little affection of Balach made Alishba happy. After spending sometime in watching the greenery they went back to the house.

At night all were ready for mehndi ceremony. Alishba waa wearing a beautiful lehnga of green colour. She was wearing big jhumkas with bangles of silver and gold colour combination. (I'm not attaching any picture because Alishba is that every girl who wants her dream dress 😊)

Balach was wearing black simple kurta pajama. He was looking a dude in his dress. He came out of the room and went into the veranda where all preparations were done. When he was talking to his cousins his sight caught the sight of most amazing and innocent girl. His said My innocent beauty unconsciously but thank God it was a whisper becaehe was standing between his cousins.
_____________________

Yayyyy

Tu kaisa lga aap ko yeh chapter?

Many more moments coming to you in next chapters so stay with me. 💕

Till next

Allah hafiz 💕