She turned around and flew toward the window, passing her body directly through the glass and flying into the rain.

White cluster: "..."

It seems that this system is quite clever.

Reluctantly beckoned: "Come back."

Jiufei immediately floated in from the outside, there was a little bit of desolation and frustration on her face.

Bai Cuo stayed there and watched for several years. She knew that she was dead, but she was not dead. Her soul was still there and never dissipated. I don't know how long this kind of day will be repeated. If possible, it would be good to pass the time.

By the way, save this poor system.

Next »
≡ Table of Contents

More Drama Novels
Living Next To The Male God
4.5 (20 votes) - 263.8K views
Intoxication
4.9 (9 votes) - 58.5K views
Rebirth of the Strongest Empress
0.0 (0 votes) - 12.4K views
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 2: High cold male god, deep routine (2)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 2: High cold male god, deep routine (2)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiufei's heart finally fell.

She had heard about the host in front of her.

There are many dead people in them who are bound to do tasks by the system. As long as they are done well, the system will upgrade and get rid of the fate of being recycled. Accordingly, the system will help the host fulfill his wishes.

After binding Bai Tu, she knew Bai Tu's wish.

In fact, it was not a wish, because she found that Bai Tuo had no desire at all in her heart, and she didn't need others to help her fulfill any wish.

Not everyone has this opportunity. Those who can enter that place after death and are bound by the system are all very special people.

Bai Tuo has been here for a few years, and no system dared to bind her.

Because of her strong abilities, it is said that a system once saw her abilities and wanted to bind her, but she was scared to death by her. After returning, the entire system was almost paralyzed.

Since then, no one dared to provoke her.

Had it not been for a dead end this time, Jiufei would not dare to do such a thing.

Now Little Heart can't stand it a bit, she seems to have forgotten that she doesn't have a heart anymore.

Bai Tuo looked at the little girl in mid-air. She was wearing a white dress and looked very cute, just...

She beckoned to Jiu Fei, Jiu Fei excitedly rushed towards her.

Before she pounced on Bai Tuo's body and hugged her high, Jiufei was picked up by her.

"What is your name?"

Jiufei did not dare to struggle and replied: "The wine concubine...drinking wine, the concubine's concubine, our systems are named after the serial number and color. The wine is the serial number nine, and the concubine is the color... ."

Afraid of being laughed at by Bai Tuo's name, Jiu Fei was very clever to explain it first.

"Chih." A few words came out from the white tufted lips: "You look very shabby."

The result was still ridiculed.

Jiufei's round eyes rolled, and she smelled an opportunity: "You can get gold coins for doing tasks, and gold coins can be exchanged in the mall. There are many systems in which you can wear clothes."