T W E N T Y - N I N E

Start from the beginning

________________
__________________________________

I internally laughed as I took a peek at Jimin's face..

I could tell he was scared as soon as we entered that line, it's very amusing.

But it warms my heart how he's not even admitting that he's scared, it's obvious he wants this date to be special because it's our first..

After the ride finished, I perfectly walked out while Jimin.. waddled.

"Hey, do you wanna go on the ferries wheel next?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I chuckled before nodding.

• • •

Jimin and I had bought cotton candy before getting on the ferris wheel.

I wanted us to ride something slow since Jimin was just shaking because of the last one.

"Y'know, I'm really enjoying this date so far." I said as we looked at the view.

"There's still a few more things to do." Jimin said and I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"I have alot of things planned." He chuckled and I smiled.

I rested my head on his shoulder as the ride continued. I love moments like these, soft and just.. thoughtful, well, all my memories with Jimin are those but I really like this one.

As I thought about everything, I was still enjoying the view until something had caught my eye... something green.

I removed my head from Jimin's shoulder to see what it was and I saw.. a small green lizard.

I gasped as it sat on the side.

"What?" Jimin asked as I picked up the lizard.

"Look!" I said as I held up the lizard in front of Jimin's face. The lizard perfectly sat on my fingers, just relaxed.

Jimin gasped, his mouth slightly parted.

"It's so cute.." Jimin mumbled as he stared at the lizard that's sitting on my fingers.

I grabbed Jimin's hand then slowly placed the light green lizard on his fingers. The lizard didn't move a muscle, it was completely relaxed.

We both observed the little lizard until the ride ended. We didn't name the lizard because we would have to let it go soon but we just called the lizard, LZ.

Jimin and I got off the ride, LZ still sitting on Jimin's fingers.

We left the amusement park then went to find a empty patch of grass and sat on it.

"I guess it's time we let LZ go." I said and Jimin nodded.

Jimin lowered his fingers onto the grass then the lizard just walked off.

Jimin sighed as he got up, I did also.

"Damn... now I'm getting emotional." Jimin said as he wiped a tear from his eye and I patted his back.