Lilith nodded her head to the captain and closed her eyes. Lilith focussed all her energy on trying to find a spirit she could talk to that Steve would know. The lights in the room began to flicker and everyone looked around bewildered. Many people came into her mind, but she finally settled on someone and opened her eyes stopping the flickering. The spirit whispered things into Lilith's ear, something that only Steve would know.

"You were meant for more than this, you know" Steve's eyes widened and his mouth opened a little in shock. "The world has changed, and none of us can go back. All we can do is our best, and sometimes, the best that we can do, is to start over." Steve's eyes watered a bit as memories came flooding back... Peggy.

"O-okay then" Steve choked out, writing something on his clipboard. "Next, summoning spirits, maybe try not doing someone any of us know so it doesn't get too personal" Lilith nodded and focussed her energy again.

Before everyone's eyes an old man appeared in the room. His figure was translucent and white. His eyes looked well... dead of course but on his face he wore a smile.

"This is Earl!" Lilith gestured to the man with a smile on her face. "He's just some random dude but he's so nice" the man smiled and waved to the Avengers who waved back a little off put. Lilith waved her hand and Earl disappeared. "What's next Cap?"

"Uh, manipulating and raising the dead but I assume you can't do that until we get out on the field since there's no corpses here" Steve scanned over the clipboard, "oh but you could predict someone's death, that is if anyone wants to volunteer."

"I'll volunteer, I want to know how I'll eventually go. It's probably fabulous and dramatic, like me" Steve rolled his eyes at the billionaire. "Show us wat you got grim reaper" Lilith cringed at the 'creative' nickname. 

"I can't say to much Tony, if I exploit too much of your future then it may change" Tony nodded. Lilith grabbed one of Tony's hands and held it and closed her eyes. Everyone watched in anticipation. Just like before the lights started to flicker, only more violently. Her eyes snapped open but instead of their normal dark colour they were a bright white. 

Lilith's mind raced as images appeared in her head. A battle, the Avengers fighting some kind of mad titan. Tony appeared in her mind holding what looked to be a gauntlet of some kind that held six beautiful stones that radiated power.

"I am Iron Man" Lilith watched Tony snap his fingers. Next thing she knew he saw him lying lifeless as a woman with blonde hair smiled at him with teary eyes and Peter sat next to him with tears streaming down his face.

"Mr Stark, we won."

Lilith snapped out of the trance and her eyes faded back to normal. She looked at Tony with teary eyes, her eyes glanced to Peter who looked intrigued. 

"Tony..." Lilith's voice broke a little. "You sacrifice yourself for those you love, you die a hero".

"Knew it" Tony said looking to the group who were rolling their eyes at the arrogant billionaire. 

Steve scribbled something on his clipboard and told the team they could get back to what they were doing. Tony looked at Lilith who still had a lingering feeling of sadness and was trying to hide it with a smile. She didn't know him too well but it hurt seeing that woman and Peter cry over him. 

"Cheer up Avenal, I'm not dead yet. Besides, when I do die, I'll still haunt you all from the afterlife" Tony patted Lilith's back and put a real smile on her face. Tony walked away to scold Pietro for breaking the treadmill and his presence was replaced with Loki's.

"That was very impressive, very impressive..." Loki said awkwardly rocking on his heals and clearing his throat. "Your powers are very-"

"Loki if your trying to be nice, please for the love of god stop" Lilith said with a sigh. Loki rolled his eyes and crossed his arms making Lilith cackle at the god. 

"I'm trying to be polite" Loki said with a scowl. 

"And I appreciate the effort but it's better if it's more natural, you know? Not whatever that was" Lilith gave the god a lopsided grin and patted his arm. "See ya later your highness!'

 "See ya later your highness!'

-Lilith Avenal-

OoOoO SpoOky

- Lilly <3