"sometimes, we just...fall." 

age: 16

d.o.b.: march 23, 1990

gpa: 4.0

class rank: no.1

parents: huang shengyi and huang xiaoming

siblings: huang zitao (older brother)(23), huang minghao (younger brother)(14), huang xinyuan (deceased) (twin sister) (16 at time of death)

"and sometimes, we have to get back up." 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was a bright morning. the sun shone his windows easily with the tattered curtains. they were old curtains. he groaned as he rolled onto the floor from his mattress that was laid on the ground in the corner. he carefully stepped over his several sleeping siblings and slithering into the bathroom. 

he took a nice quick shower, enjoying the warm water, brushed his teeth, put on some eyeliner and was about to finally go to the bathroom when he heard banging on the door. guess he'd just have to use the school bathroom. 

he quickly exited the bathroom, narrowly avoiding his siblings noogies, punches, slaps, and curses, as he grabbed his bag and ran out of the door. yelling a quick "love you, bye!" to his mom and siblings, he got on his bike and started riding. 

as he biked to his school, he enjoyed the temporary peace and quiet he had. it was hard for him to get any quiet, with 9 siblings, a widowed mother, and two of the loudest people he had ever met as friends. he was also, quiet the loud one, but he really did enjoy the silence in these mornings. 

he heard tires screech as he was halfway through an intersection, it practically paralyzed him. after his dad's passing, he had hated cars in general, but especially that noise. it's why he biked to and from school instead of car pooling with his friends. 

"watch where you're going!" an angry voice yelled, causing him to snap back into reality. 

he almost hated that voice as much as he did the tire screeching. the huangs. 

he hated the huangs, rich bastards who didn't know any pain, any suffering, any loss. they acted like they weren't privliged and it pissed him off to the core. because his family didn't even have a car, nonetheless a lambrogini. 

"shut it, huang!" he shouted back, flipping them off as he got back on his bike and started riding again. 

his entire way to school he was praying to every god he could think of that he wouldn't be stuck in the same classes as the middle huang boy. although he didn't even know the kids name, he hated him, because like he said. 

he was just a stuck up bastard rich kid. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEE DONGHYUCK

"if you worry about the future too much

age: 16

d.o.b.: june 6 1990

gpa: 2.3

class rank: no.136

parents: lee gikwang (deceased) and lee chaerin

siblings: lee sunmi (oldest sister)(24), lee jieun (older sister)(23), lee yeji (older sister)(22),lee mijoo (older sister)(22), lee jooheon (oldest brother)(22),lee taeyong (older brother)(21), lee jihoon (older brothter)(20),  lee seokmin (older brother)(19), lee dongmin (older brother)(19)

 .... you'll miss the present."