Part 6

Oh, revenge was sweet.
That was my only thought as I mixed his shampoo with hair dye. A grin grew bigger on my face as the white slowly turned to pink.
I hurried to finish, and went back to my room. Hopefully he wouldn't suspect anything. If he did, I'd just tell him I had too much sugar. That always worked before! Why wouldn't it work again?
I had just launched myself onto my bed when Taylor walked in.
"Heyyyy Tayyyy," I say, holding back a giggle.
She sits near me, "Hey Vi, you remember what tomorrow is, right?"
"Well, duh! It's Saturday!" I reply, like it was obvious. Which it was.
She shakes her head, "You really couldn't remember? It's Lloyds birthday!"
My face paled. "Um... Yeah... Hah, totally kidding! I knew. I was just seeing if YOU knew."
"Well, Yep, I do! Remember no pranks tomorrow, even if he deserves it!"
"Uh, okay! I can try?" I tried to be convincing, but ended up saying it like a question.
She gives me a questioning look, but let's it go, and exits. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, and waited until her footsteps went silent.
I rushed out of the room, and back to the bathroom. Only one problem. I can't take it out without getting rid of the whole bottle, and that would arouse questions.
Suddenly I heard someone coming. I quickly put the bottle back, and dove under the sink, in the cabinet, knowing it may be a while before coming out.