"He said he wanted Taehyung dead because of a prediction Wendy's mom made. She predicted Tae would be the one to ruin all his plans, whatever those plans are. I think he might be after Taehyung again. That's why he attacked here." She concluded, not sure if her theory was correct.

"But why the Royal Castle? It's the most protected place of all Majestia. He could have just attacked Majestic Academy, why wait until we reach the castle?" Jungkook asked, his tone as soft as ever. Lisa tried to form an answer, some sort of reason but her mind went blank at that.

"Professor Dill showed some of us his memories when we were stuck under those stadium seats. He showed us the cruelty of the Royals and how ruthless they were." Jungkook started, his tone dreamlike and soothing to her ears. "He explained how he wished to dethrone them, how he wanted to take over instead and rule in peace. He explained how he was doing this all for the greater good, that his intentions were pure and with the people of Majesti–"

"Whether his intentions are right or not, he should have some type of awareness of the pain and suffering he'll cause to reach his goal. He'll be killing and hurting people. My God, he almost killed his ex-lover. He's insane, he's a madman." Lisa exclaimed, frustration rising in her chest.

"Maybe not so much."

She whipped her head to the side, shocked that he had even spoken such awful and disgusting words.

"Are you insane!?" She shrieked, but he again sat there, a blank expression on his face. It was like he was dead. Like he was in some dream, unconscious and senseless. He looked down at his hands clasped by his knees and chuckled.

"Maybe I am," He muttered slowly. "I mean, I don't agree with the way he wants to achieve his dreams but what he wished for the future of Majestia resonates so well with what everyone else wants. He wants peace like all of us. He wants to rule fairly. Lisa, the royals killed his parents and took away his first love, do you think a man that suffered through so much tragedy can have it in his heart to forgive the people who caused him such pain? Of course, he would want revenge! Of course, he wants to finally stop the rich from abusing others! And isn't that a good thing?" He asked, not sure if he was making sense.

Lisa scoffed, her anger rising. "He's someone who suffered through a tragic and horrendous life and it led him to the path of vengeance and fury. Jungkook, you need to understand, if he wanted to rule the world peacefully and fairly later on why would he hurt his people and kill them now?"

"I know that–"

"You act like he didn't try to kill Professor Du and Taehyung weeks ago! He can kill easily without feeling guilt, do you want to be on the side of such a man?" She asked, getting on her knees and facing him, her eyes glaring at him intensely.

"I'm not on his side!" Jungkook exclaimed, "And I never will be. But I'm just saying it's unfair to treat him like a monster. Don't you see it? He's not the cause for all our pain and all of Majestia's suffering. The King and Queen are! They were ones to turn him into this! They were the ones who killed his family, took everything he had, they were responsible for turning him into what he is today!" He exclaimed, his voice rising higher than Lisa would have liked.

"So you're saying Professor Dill is innocent?"

"No. Never. He should be punished for what he's doing. But I think our lives would be so much better if we focused on the real root of the problem. The Royals. The one's who took so many innocent peoples lives, the one's who refuse to help their poor, the ones who are ignorant and harsh and brutal! Why do you think people like Nayeon and Tzuyu are on his side? Because the Royals took something from them too. They all want revenge, they wish to take back what was taken from them. And Lisa, those people took so so much... They have never ruled Majestia fairly, and at least people had hope of their children being better rulers. But they were all lost too. Park Jinyoung was an illegitimate son who won a war his father was supposed to fight. Aurora passed away and you know what happened to Professor Du... None of them is capable to rule. They have no heir to the throne... They're despicable people. The Royals, the one's who imprisoned my parents goddammit..." He whispered, rushing his hands through his hair, frustrated.