"No thanks, baby. I hate kiwi—"

Natigilan siya nang inilagay nito ang prutas sa bibig nito saka sinapo ang mukha niya at wala siyang nagawa kundi isubo iyon. But he made sure he get a taste of his wife's lips.

"It's good right?"

"Your lips? Yeah...but the Kiwi?" Rage grimaced and swallowed the fruit that was too sour for his buds.

"Stop that you two," Prius groaned.

Auri pouted while he only grinned and ignored Prius. He gave his attention to his wife's eight-month-pregnant belly, touching it and waiting for their son to kick again.

"Kuya, you're bitterness is turning bad," Auri said to his friend who only hissed.

"Bud, go date that woman named Sunrise. Baby told me that woman is not bad and she's beautiful," Rage butted in, giving his friend a look.

Nagbuga ng hangin si Prius saka uminom ng bear. "Leave my love life alone you two. I'm staying single and will focus my attention on my company and my future nephew."

His wife rolled her eyes.

"But kuya, I also want to have pamangkin from you. That's so unfair of you to not give me one when I'm going to give you a dozen." Auri winked at him making him chuckle.

"You sure about that, baby?" he asked.

"Shut it." Prius snorted. "Pregnancy and birth is no walk in the park you two! Haven't you heard what happened to the mother of Java's twins?" Tukoy ng kaibigan niya sa isa sa bagong myembro ng Crown Island club at organisasyon. "She died shortly after giving birth."

Lumabi ang asawa niya. "Fine...we'll make three then and you give me the same—"

"No, I'm not going to marry anyone."

"But Sunrise—"

"Will soon leave the island and forget that she met me." Inis na tumayo ang kaibigan niya na sinundan nila ng tingin ni Auri. "Sunrise was good to be true, Auri but no. I have made up my mind. I'm not going to get into any woman again. It's trouble and a headache," anito at umalis.

Auri sighed and lazily rested her cheek on her palm. "Rage gawa ka ng paraan para mapilitan si kuya na i-date si Sunrise."

Rage shook his head. "Leave him in peace, baby. Maybe he is destined to go old and single. It's not bad to be single. Prius will not be alone we'll be here for him if that time comes."

"But, Rage...sayang ang lahi! Ang gwapo gwapo ng kapatid ko!" Bigla itong tumayo.

"Hey, you move gently your heavily pregnant, baby. You could bump your belly—"

"Talk to your dick who always bumps my cervix. Damn you!" Pinandilatan siya nito.

Nagwalk out ito habang naiwan siyang hindi makapagsalita. Ang mga kapatid at kaibigan niya naman na nasa tabi lang at narinig ang sinabi ni Auri ay malakas na tumawa.

Okay...that was unexpected. Geez...women and their moods.

"Damn, bro," Kronack spoke, grinning. "I feel better that I'm not only the one suffering from pregnancy mood swings and unpredictable anger."

Umungol siya saka tumayo at lumapit sa mga kaibigan at kapatid niyang naglalaro ng chess at baraha sa mahabang living room ng yate niya.

He went to sit beside Dusk who was slouchy sitting on the long sofa.

"Umayos ka nga ng upo." Utos niya dito matapos tapikin ang magkahiwalay nitong binti.

Dusk opened his right eye to peek at him before lazily moving while he watched his brother do so.