12

Nobody's POV

Corbyn smirked as he listened to the shower going, staying by the door to see if he could hear any moans or especially his name, but there was nothing.

He loved riling Jack up, he was so responsive and there was always such a fire in his eyes. He loved watching it burn, making his honey brown eyes look amber.

He walked back over to his bed and picked up his notebook. He was studying for his calculus exam that was tomorrow. He wasn't that worried, he knew he would ace it. Math just clicked for him unlike Jack. Maybe he should actually consider helping him...but where was the fun in that.

Jack came out of the bathroom about a hour later, curly hair wet and sticking to his forehead.

"I didn't hear you scream my name." Corbyn teased, a bright spark in his blue eyes.

Jack frowned. "That's because I didn't, I didn't do anything but shower."

Corbyn clicked his tongue in disappointment. "Oh Baby boy how are you suppose to relax if you don't let yourself unwind."

"I can unwind just fine!" Jack snaps, eyes narrowed, the fire Corbyn loves in them.

Jack crosses the room to his bed, turning his lamp off and crawling under his covers.

"Make sure you turn the light off when you go to sleep." Jack tells Corbyn, yawning, eyes already closed.

Corbyn rolls his eyes, getting up and turning his lamp off, the room light already off. He gets under his sheets and closing his eyes as well, tired. 

One week later

Corbyn was walking back to his room. He had just got back from bowling with Daniel and Jonah, of course, skipping all his classes of the day.

He made sure to track down all the spies in his classes and it didn't take much for them to keep their mouth shut. He was a bad boy and nobody wanted to mess with him. He knew how to sneak into the Dean's computer and changes grades or even take away scholarships. Once he told the little spies that, only the ones that didn't bend to his will at a well placed kiss or touch, they agreed.

He was once again free to do whatever he wanted...well mostly. Jack still kept a hawk's eyes on him, making sure he wasn't stirring up nearly as much trouble as he used to.

Corbyn in turn had made sure to distract Jack from his studies as much as possible. Making sure each night when Jack was at his desk to workout in front of him. Push-ups, crunches, sit-ups, you name it and he did it.

He moved on from muscle shirts and now just went shirtless. The sweat clinging to his well defined muscles and he had caught Jack more than once lick his pretty lips with a pink little tongue.

Jack always ended up showering after, and Corbyn made sure to stand by the door, seeing if Jack would finally crack and take himself in his hand, rub one out with his name on his lips. Jack had yet to do so but he knew it was only a matter of time.

Corbyn made it to his door and unlocked it, going inside. He closed the door behind him and turned to walk further into the room. Freezing at the sight in front of him.

Frost fucking Collins was there, sitting by Jack at his desk. They had a math book out and Jack was nodding his head, eyes following along to whatever the fuck Frost was saying.

Frost had black hair with bright green eyes. He was on the baseball team and got a full sports scholarship to be here. Granted he wasn't some dumb jock though. He was always slightly behind Corbyn in the grades department and knew what he was doing.