2

Nobody's POV

"What!" Corbyn cries out, eyes wide and hands flying up above his head. 

Corbyn was currently sitting in the Dean's office, mind blown. He couldn't believe that little nerd Jack told on him. He has been getting away with things for a while now, show some affection to Jack, and he would keep his mouth shut. It unfortunately did not work this time around.  

The Dean was looking at Corbyn, a deep frown on her face. She had suspected that Corbyn was the cause of most of the trouble around the university, but could never prove it. Jack came in last night though and ratted out Corbyn, telling all his secrets. 

The Dean smiles at finally catching him, it pleasing her to a great end. No longer will he be  vandalizing cars and building. No more fireworks in buildings and putting piranhas in the swimming pool. That scared the swim team half to death. He was so lucky it turned out to be a harmless fish that just looked like piranhas. It was only his second year at the university and the Dean was not happy to spend two more years with him. 

Corbyn may have been a bad boy, but he got into a university for a reason. His grades were amazing, he even had a 4.0 GPA with high honors, but he just stuck with the wrong crowds and did horrible things.  

"A student came in last night and told of all the things you have done. You are here  to chose which punishment you will have." The Dean, Mrs. Brown, spoke again. 

She was keeping Jack's identity a secret, trying to make it sound like she got an anonymous tip. But Corbyn knew exactly who it was. 

"What do you want?" Corbyn growled out, crossing his arms and leaning back into the office chair, glaring at Mrs. Brown. 

"You will be either expelled-" 

"You can't do that!" Corbyn shouted, jumping out of his seat, looking ready to backhand the Dean. 

"Sit down Mr. Besson." Mrs. Brown spoke sternly, waiting for him to calm down enough to sit down. She even pretended to not hear the "Bitch" he muttered out. 

"Or you can move out of the dorm you are currently in, and move into a dorm room with Jack Avery. I believe he will be a positive influence on you", Mrs. Brown explains. 

Corbyn's mind goes red again. You have got to be fucking kidding me! There was no fucking way he would live with that stupid nerd. Not after what he did. All that wasted flirting spend on that asshole. What was his problem? He let me get away with this shit for a year now, and what just now woke up and chose violence. I will make him pay! 

A grin slowly spends across Corbyn's face, a dark look coming into his blue eyes ."I will move in with Jack." 

"Great! I think this is a great step for you. I just have to finalize the paperwork and then we will arrange for a date to move you out of the Parmlee dorm building and to the Alison one." Mrs. Brown says, smiling. 

Corbyn smirked back at her, relaxing back in the office chair, a air of tranquil around him.  It was the calm before the storm and it was going to be dangerous.