9

Nobody's POV:-
Jack sighed feeling frustrated. They were at the movie theater, standing in line for the tickets. He heard a chuckle from beside him and turned to glare at Corbyn.

"Chill", Corbyn said grinning at him."You look like you're going to bite someone's head off". And he wasn't wrong. Jack did feel like punching someone right now. He didn't say anything though, just crossed his arms and stared in front of him again.

Finally half an hour later it was their turn.

"Hi. How can I help you two gentlemen?", the lady at the ticket booth asked. She looked tired but she was still smiling widely.

"Hi Yes. We would like two tickets for the movie "The Notebook". My boyfriend really loves that movie. He's a sappy one", Corbyn said chuckling as he wrapped his arms around Jack's waist, pulling him a little closer and kissing his cheek.

"Aww. That's so sweet", the lady said as she turned to get the tickets for them.

Jack turned to look at Corbyn disbelieving. He couldn't believe the asshole just did that.

"He's not...", he started as the lady turned back to them but was cut off by Corbyn whispering in his ear.

"Just go with it", the older brunette whispered and Jack shivered. He hated how Corbyn had so much affect on him by just his touch. He hated how he wasn't able to deny the older's wish when he did things like that.

"...Wrong", he finished, quickly covering up the real thing he wanted to say.

The lady just grinned at them, handing their tickets over to Corbyn.

"Have fun", she said."The popcorn and drinks are in the next booth".

Corbyn thanked her and yanked Jack towards the next booth.

"What the hell was that?", Jack hissed out as soon as they were out of ear shot.

Corbyn just shrugged and smirked at him.

"They give free snacks and beverages to couples here. Might as well take advantage of that", he said grinning at the shorter boy.

"Okay. I get that. But did you have to kiss me?", he demanded, crossing his arms.

"Calm down Jacky. It was just a peck on the cheek", Corbyn said rolling his eyes but there was amusement visible on his face.

"Ugh. You're such an asshole", Jack said before stomping the rest of the way towards the snack booth.

Corbyn followed smirking. Jack felt angry at himself more than anyone else right now.

Why did he agree to go to the movies with the asshole in the first place? Oh yeah, that's right. Because he sucks at Maths.

He mentally face palmed. This was going to be a long day. Not to mention the punishment he might get for going to the movies with Corbyn instead of going to his classes. Shit was going to go down soon and he was going to be right in the middle of it.

A/N:- Chapter 9. I hope you liked it. And Thank you for reading. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed 😃💜. Love you guys :).