4

Nobody's POV

Corbyn just finished up packing his things when a knock sounded at the door. 

"I can't believe you have to move out." Jonah says, arms crossed. Jonah is Corbyn's roommate...or was. 

"I know, but don't worry I will make that nerd's life a living hell." Corbyn tells him with a smirk on his face. 

Corbyn walks over to the door and opens it up, seeing Carl there. 

"Ready?" Carl asked, sounding like he wanted to be anywhere else but here. Corbyn couldn't help but agree thinking, Me and you both dude. 

"Sure, let's get this over with."  Corbyn tells him, going back in and picking a box up.

Some helpers come into the room as well, picking up Corbyn's other boxes and they all load everything up in a small moving truck in one go. Corbyn hops in the drivers seat of the truck just as Carl goes to sit there. 

"I don't think so! Get out!" Carl tries to command him. 

Corbyn in turn just roll his eyes and smirks before shifting the car into drive. "Either get in now or fuck off." 

Corbyn counts down from five, watching as Carl frantically runs over to the passenger side and yanks the door open. Corbyn eases his foot off the brake before Carl can get into the truck, allowing it to move forward. 

Carl lets out a yelp, having to jump into the truck as it took off. Corbyn laughing his ass off at the sight. 

"You are such a asshole." Carl glares at him, lips drawn so thin they looked like a line. 

Corbyn shrugged. "Come on you can do better than that, I have been called so much worse." He tells Carl, grinning over at him, his eyes off the road and going over the speed limit that was for campus. The students better hope they were watching, because Corbyn certainly wasn't. 

Okay that's a lie, he was watching. Corbyn was a jerk but not that much of one. He was watching out for people and even the occasional squirrels that wandered into the road from his peripheral vision. 

"Look at the road!" Carl cried out, fear in his eyes, his heart starting to beat faster.

"No." Corbyn says, before stepping on the gas and going even faster. 

"We are on campus! It is only twenty-five miles per hour not eighty-seven!" 

"Oh my bad." Corbyn says, breaking into a dangerous smile, still facing Carl. He applies even more pressure to the gas pedal and accelerate the truck to ninety-nine. 

Good thing it was a straight shot from Corbyn's dorm house to Jack's because if they had to do turns, it would've ended very badly. Jack's dorm house was on the complete other end of campus than Corbyn's original dorm house. The only turn they truly had to worry about was the turn into Alison. Corbyn lowered his speed to only thirty-five as they took that turn, still having to drift just a tad. 

Corbyn parks right in front, where another group of helpers were. "Wasn't that fun?" He asks Carl, winking at him. 

Carl was clenching the seat as well as the Oh shit! Handle, his breath coming out in huffs and eyes still as wide as sauces. 

"No! Do you know how dangerous that was!?" 

Corbyn turns the car off, slipping the keys out of the ignition and pocketing them, smirking at the thought of them trying to find the keys later. 

He then slides out of the driver's seat and walks towards the back, opening the big door and grabbing a box. The helpers lining up to grab a box of their own. He followed Carl into the dorm house and to the elevators. Blocking out his rant about how dangerous and inappropriate that stunt was and how Corbyn was going to be taught a lesson and blah blah blah. 

Carl leads him into a hallway, opening all the doors with a key, which he assumed he would receive soon. It was the type of keys where you just hold it against the lock and they flashed green allowing you a short time opportunity to open the door. 

Carl stops at a door, number 341, and knocks. A few moments later Jack opens the door. Brown meets blue as they glare at each other. 

"Jack." 

"Corbyn."