Fundity; Insomnia

CW: Insomnia.

Fundy laid in his bed, not being able to sleep like every night. The memories of the nightmares he had, they haunted him.

A low knock came from the door, Fundy sat up. Who would be awake at this time of the night?

Fundy walked over to the door and opened it to see a tired Quackity standing there with his arms crossed for warmth.
"Quackity? What are you doing here?" Fundy asked looking down at the smaller man.

"I..uh..can't sleep.." Quackity muttered embarrassed,  "Oh, well, you can come sleep with me? I have a spear bed." Fundy asked, Quackity said nothing but nodded, Fundy invited the man in then shut the door locking the cold air out.

"I'm sorry if this is weird," Quackity said turning to the man, "It's just, Karl and all that. And I just needed someone to hug." He said, Fundy nodded "I get what you mean," He said. His fluffy orange ears flicked "Did you want to cuddle with me, or a pillow?" He asked, Quackity didn't want to say that he wanted to cuddle with his assistant. Him and Fundy worked together in Las Nevadas together.

"..You.." Quackity mumbled, Fundy nodded, within a second he picked the man up off his feet and held him bridal style. Quackity jumped at the sudden movement. Fundy carried the shorter man over to the bed, then placing him down on the soft sheets, Quackity lied down and make himself comfortable, sinking into the soft fluffy bed sheets.

Fundy laid next to him, wrapping his arms around Quackity and pulling him closer, Quackity cuddled up into Fundy's jacket. He then closed his eyes and tried to sleep. Dozing off to the sound of Fundy's heartbeat that beated slowly.

---
Cuddling with Fundy was a different experience than with Sapnap or Karl. Fundy was more careful with where he put his hands, constantly asking wether or not something was comfortable for him.
Fundy also made sure to keep Quackity's head close to his chest, letting him hear his heartbeat.

"Did you know that studies show when two people are cuddling, their brainwaves and heartbeats sync up?" Fundy mumbled, running his hands through Quackity's soft hair. (underneath is beanie)

"Is that so?" Quackity asked ,yawning and setting even deeper into Fundy's chest. Fundy chuckled, and Quackity smiled a little, cuddling into Fundy's warm clothes.

"Mmm, yeah, that's why I put your ear so close to my chest." Fundy said, peering down at Quackity who was slightly smiling. The moonlight illuminated his face , lighting up his smile and eyes.

---

The two broken men held each other in the cold of the night. Their previous insomnia problems slowly siphoned their way out of their systems.

As the night continued, their bodies squished together further into each other, moulding their bodies into a shape that was like a puzzle piece. Every single limb snapped together in a specific place that was just right for the both of them.

Fundy woke up peacefully in the middle of night, just a wee bit before 1am, hit with a sudden thirst for water. He looked down to see Quackity's peaceful face, lightly snoring without a care in the world. Fundy sat up and removed himself from the boys grasp,
"Adorable." Fundy muttered standing up, trying not to stir the peaceful sleeping boy.

Fundy made his way to the kitchen, he picked up a empty glass from the dish-washer. He slowly turned the tap on and held the glass cup under the flowing water filling it up.

He heard footsteps behind him, he turned off the tap ad turned around to see Quackity, still half asleep rubbing his eyes.
"Why are you up?" Fundy asked looking down at the smaller male, "Too cold.." Quackity mumbled.

Fundy places the cup of water down on the kitchen counter, he then slid off his long-sleeved grey shirt and put it over Quackity.
"Wh-What are you doing..?" Quackity asked looking up at Fundy—Who now had no shirt on—.  "You should have it, it's too hot for me anyways." He replied, "Are you sure?" Quackity asked, Fundy nodded. "I'm sure," He answered.

"Come on, let's get you back to bed." He said, he placed his hand on Quackity's shoulder and led him back to the bed. Quackity crawled into the bed, then curling up in a ball as Fundy pulled the sheets over him. Fundy then slid in next to him and cuddled up to the boy.

Fundy awoke the next day to knocking at his door, he sat up to see Quackity sitting at the bed of the bed staring at the door biting his fingernails. Fundy stood up and patted Quackity's head "It's okay, it's probably just Tubbo." Fundy murmured to the man.

Fundy walked over to the door, opening it slowly. He was wrong. It wasn't Tubbo.
It was Karl and Sapnap.

"Karl, Sapnap. What can I do for ya?" Fundy asked.
"Why don't you have shirt on-?" Karl asked, Sapnap nudged the boys arm "That's seriously the first thing you ask!?-" Sapnap asked with a time of anger. He looked back at Fundy, who was still standing there shirtless, "So sorry, it gets hot in here at night," he said as he leant to the left and grabbed a shirt from Quackity who was holding a new shirt for him. He put it on then looked back at the two men.

"So, What brings you around here?" Fundy asked looking at Sapnap "Oh, we were just wondering where Quackity was. We wanted to come see him and Charlie told us that he went near your house, so we just came to see if he was here." Sapnap replied. "Oh, well, I haven't seen him all night—or day." Fundy said trying not to panic "Oh, okay. Well let us know if you see him then." Sapnap said, "Sorry for disturbing you." He said, him and Karl then turned around and left.

Fundy shut the door, "I would get going." Quackity said standing up.
"Probably," Fundy replied, Quackity stood up and took off Fundy's spare shirt, he then handed it to him.
"I'll see you tonight?" He asked, Fundy nodded in response "Sure." He said. Quackity nodded, he then hugged the man one last time and left.

—————
Hey bestiesssss. This probably didn't make sense, I'm just really tired lmao- uh, let me know if you want another chapter of Fundity.

Requests are open for; on-shots, fluff, anything lmao.
I will not ship minors. If it's cuddling or hugging then maybe. but probably not.

Adios!