DRABBLE: Roles of the gangreen gang

- The messiest of the crew are Snake, Ace and Billy. Surprisingly, Arturo and Grubber are the neat freaks. They are the ones who always clean up after the gang.

- Grubber is the one who always cooks for the gang, being the motherly friend. Arturo likes to help with the cooking, but mostly just cleans up after dinner.

- Arturo likes taking Billy to go grocery shopping to get him out of the dump every now and again. And every once and a while, when they take the entire gang out, Ace likes to snatch a couple of items. Grubber, of course, smacks him on the palm and shakes his head. After they all get home, Grubber tells them all to empty their pockets (in his own speak which sounds like a rude four year old.) Ace unbuttons his vest and lets all of the bags of chips, candies, and other snacks he's scored fall to the ground carelessly. "What did you expect me not to steal? We went to a damn gold mine..." On the other hand, Arturo stole a couple of romance movies, Snake nabbed a couple bags of coffee, and Billy was holding onto three stuffed animals (a teddy bear, a stuffed rabbit, and a dog.)

- Grubber is the one who always cooks for the gang, being the motherly friend. Arturo likes to help with the cooking, but mostly just cleans up after dinner.

- Big Billy is the child of the group, so the rest of the group always do their part taking care of him. Billy likes helping out when he can. Grubber and Snake often take him out to a park or a local aquarium and teach him about the local animals.