Nicknames they call you.

Stuart '2-D' Pot: 

-Love (luv):Any variation of this word of love he calls you.

-'un (hun): he calls you this when he is sleepy or when you guys are doing something formal such as bills, eating at the table/eating out, or driving, he thinks it makes you both feel like an old married couple.

'Bug or Bun/Bunny

-Any various nicknames of your name, ex: Lucille/Luci or Luce

Murdoc Niccals:

-Love, Darling.

-My Bird: at first he called you this as sort of a mean thing to make you mad, but it kind of stuck and it sounds weird if he doesn't call you it or varying things of the name.

-My precious, beautiful, lovely pooh bear sweet honey snookems (yes all one word): when he gets drunk he straddles you and peppers your face in kisses, then trapping you in his grasp and snuggling up to you. When he sobers up the next morning you either have a video (which he poses/dances for his future self) to which he cringes and shakes his hesd, "Sweet Satan, was I that annoyin' last night?"

-Murdoc also doesn't have many because he isn't big on nicknames, but the word these words are in his vocabulary so much it fits. Plus he really likes you:]

Russel Hobbs:

-Baby/Baby-girl: he calls you baby-girl so much its not even funny. 

-Cookie: he calls you this when you cuddle and then he proceeds to attack your face with kisses. Or he tickles you until you are unable to breathe, either way when you hear his calm, deep voice utter the words, "I wonder where my Cookie is?" or something of the sort, you just know you're in danger.

Noodle:

-My Flower: in Japanese its Hana or Watashi no Hana, she switches between English and Japanese depending on how lovey dovey she is. Honey, Honeybee: or Mitsubachi when she feels in the mood

-My Prince/Princess: She says this in passing all the time, but mostly when she is cooking or doing dishes and asks what you'd want to do after.

Ace D. Copular:

-Sweets, Sweetheart, Babe, Doll, Dollface.

-Any various nickname to tease, if you are a red head he'd call you Red, short he'd call you Shortie/Little Bit, he thinks you laugh alot he'd call you Giggles etc: anytime he calls you these expect to have his arm resting upon your head (depending on how tall you are) if you are tall, he just rests his arm onto your shoulder as he gives you a smirk which makes you roll your eyes(but you love him)