Ace Copular head-canons

((Remember these all aren't true, just shit I HEAVILY think is true, hence the word headcanon))

Ace 👏 Copular👏 Wokes👏 Smeed👏

Whether its brownies, cookies, candies, smoking it, however he has to get it into his body. (He doesn't do it that often though, holidays, celebrations, when someone is upset. The man is responsible!) And since you are his s/o or friend he shares! (Despite his background of being in a gang, yes, he's rather friendly) There have been many a night where you've both gotten high and wandered out to the kitchen very hungry. One night, the two of you tried making a boxed brownie, cookie, mess with various convenience store-brand candy mixed in such as gummy worms, gummy bears, and all sorts of sour candies sprinkled on top. It sounded good before hand which is why you and Ace created the monsterous concoction. But when you both bake it and pull it out of the oven the smell of mixed gummies mixed with chocolate baked goods mix together in the most toxic way possible. The tin is very hard to clean as well, so Ace just throws it away (and Murdoc got pretty upset when he found out because it was a waste of a perfectly good tin, he gave Ace and you the dad talk "it was just more money down the drain,") The smell drew all band members out of their rooms when you made that concoction that night, (and it is VERY late at night so they weren't very happy with the either of you)

Ace smells very nice, nothing like *cough* Murdoc Niccals *cough*. He smells like fresh pine, that's his favorite cologne scent, which happens to be quite expensive. (y'all saw them expensive ass clothes in those photo shoots, our mans got MONEY) He also smells like fruit, very faintly, because he loves eating it non-stop. Ace's favorites are strawberries, cherries, and oranges. (He individually smells like each fruit, like a cocktail) You can tell when he just had an orange because after you walk into his room you can smell the strong citrus scent sting your nostrils. (it stings in your nose because he eats like five of those mini oranges, Russel has to buy them in bulk because they run out of them in a mere couple of days)

ACE WILL LET YOU PAINT HIS NAILS OR DO HIS MAKEUP. He loves that shit, if you're bored he will ask you, "Doll, do my nails and makeup so we can go to the movies!" He does this so often, he wants you to get him dressed up. Sometimes if your upset he lets you do his makeup very horribly. Not in a bad way, just very dramatic eyeliner, bright blue eye shadow, and the reddest lipstick you've got he'll wear. He will even wear it out into the living room wear the whole band will bust out laughing at the sudden image of Ace Copular wearing VERY DRAMATIC makeup. After everyone else has had their laughs, Murdoc will still be wiping fake tears. Noodle makes this suggestion; "Murdoc, Y/n did Ace's makeup very well, what if I did your make up like that?" And he'll shut his mouth real quick.

The dude is funny as hell, and makes the best jokes- (mostly at others expense, but he never is serious as Murdoc is). He also never makes jokes towards Noodle, they are the best of friends. A duo that could take on the world, and dominate it. Murdoc and 2D on the other hand... thats a different scenario. With Murdoc he goes all out because he's heard all about the hell he has given 2D in the past. Usually he pulls pranks on him (its always the rubber band around the faucet sprayer or the water cup above the door-frame trick, gets Murdoc EVERY TIME). With 2D, its a different story because he doesn't internationally pick on him. Ace always avoids doing that. (Murdoc rarely does it anymore too) One time Ace was sitting on the couch playing a video game, and 2D came into the living room. "Hey, Murdoc, can you drive me to the store? I need to grab a couple of things for dinner tonight," 2D's voice came from behind the couch. Ace will look around the room, seeing he is the only one in the room. Once again, 2D has mistaken him for the other green bassist bastard, yet again. He clears his throat, pauses the game but doesn't face the blunette. He drops his voice a couple of octaves (very difficult to do, so now his voice is very scratchy) "Of course, Dee! After that do you want me to take you to get ice cream and to go get you a pet gold fish?" Ace adds in some grunts and 'owehs and ohhs' into the sentence to make it seem real, and poor naive 2D buys it, his face lighting up brightly. "Yes!!" Ace holds back a laugh and continues what he is doing, "Go get ready, kid," He finished what he is doing and faces 2D, staring at the man in the face and he sees he left to get ready. At that point, Ace will leave the room and 2D will eventually find the real Murdoc. Murdoc will be VERY confused when 2D tells him he needs to be ready for a trip to get ice cream, a gold fish, and a ride to the store. Of course, it clicks in old Mudzy's head, and the yell of Ace's name will ring throughout the new Kong studios walls. But Ace will have already ran to the safety of his own room.

if u want more my tumblr is @ ghoul-lily! i upload more on there!! thanks :]