How they act when they are high

request: "How do you think the gang acts when they're high?"

Ace comes over to visit one day, like usual.

They are all chilling on the couch until Noodle notices him start to cover his mouth to stifle a laugh out of no where. "You okay Ace?" She asks while turning to him. Ace didn't answer, he just kept laughing harder and harder until he wiped a fake tear from his eye. "I brought somethin',"

Ace rummages through his backpack which was on the floor, and pulls out a plastic baggie which was filled with a green leafy substance. Murdoc gives a knowing toothy grin, but 2D just tilts his head. "Wot did you brin' spices ova' for, mate? You gonna cook or sumfink'?" 2D asks making everyone else facepalm.

"No you silly sod, it's weed. Pot? You smoke it and it makes you feel good," Murdoc retorts, watching Ace prepare a couple of joints for the band. Russel just rubs 2D's back. "It's a drug, 'D. You don't gotta do it if you don't want to. We ain't gon' pressure you into it," He says calmly.

2D knitted his eyebrows, looking between Russel and Murdoc. "Wot, you fink I haven' smoked weed before? Pass it over, Ace," Ace gives 2D a funny look, covering his mouth to stifle a snort.

After they've all taken a couple of hits, they are all in different parts of the house. Ace is watching Noodle play a video game (who is playing very... very wrong...) in the living room. He keeps directing her to go forward when she keeps staring at the grass or walls insisting they look interesting. She also presses various objects (varying from whole vases with flowers in them or a deck of cards) from the living room table onto his face or hands insisting they feel cool. "Jus- jus feel! It's so cold right?" Ace grabs the item (which is a candle) and holds it up to his face, eyes widening and nodding vigorously. "Holy shit you are right..."

Meanwhile, Russel is stood staring at the fishtank in a daze. He keeps calling Noodle over, and pointing to one of the fish. "This one is plotting against me, girl," He grunts, his eyes narrowed and fixated on the black and red koi fish in the back. Noodle crouches next to him, both of their faces glowing pale aqua from the light of the fishtank. Noodle stares at the fish he points at, and nods. "Yeah... yeah I think you are right..." Soon Ace comes over curiously and Russel has to stop him from climbing into the fish tank. "I wanna eat those candies!!" Ace huffs, but is unable to reach the tank. "That's not candy, Ace, thats gravel!"

In the kitchen, Murdoc and 2D are in the kitchen trying to make a wedding cake. The 'wedding cake,' is a bunch of stacked bowls. "Nonono- look this goes here-" Murdoc proceeds to rearrange the stacked bowls into large to small order. Now the biggest bowl is at the bottom, and the smallest is at the top. "Time to frost it!!" 2D is grinning, and he grabs a bottle of ketchup. He squeezes it all over the 'cake'. The pair take a step back, tilting their heads and tapping their chins. "S'missin' somethin'... a garnish!" Murdoc grabs the salt and pepper shakers, placing them on top of the smallest cake bowls. "Our lovely couple s'gettin married huh 2-D?" Murdoc leans on him with his arm, almost falling over when he isnt there.

Murdoc follows 2D to the living room to tell the rest of the gang about their cake, but end up pressing their faces onto the fish tank. Ace finally gets his wish, and his head is halfway dunked into the tank making the fish scatter. He pulls his head out, practically coughing up a lung and shaking his wet hair like a dog. "That water tasted horrible! I couldn't imagine what that candy would've tasted like!" He spends the rest of the night barfing up fish water.