Random soft things they do

2-D: When you are on your period (if you have one, otherwise it's a very, very upset tummy)  he his best to try and help you. You better expect to rest in bed all day whilst watching 90's cartoons or zombie flicks. He warms a throw blanket in the dryer and puts it on you (this process repeats almost every thirty minutes once the blanket gets cold) 2-D is zipping from the kitchen, to the bedroom grabbing snacks and other things you'd need such as water and medicine for your stomach. You eventually tell him to stop running around so much, so he climbs into the nice cozy bed with you keeping a protective lanky arm around your middle.

Ace: He likes playing video games with you on the big tv in the livingroom, whether it be games such as Mortal Kombat (his personal favorite), GoldenEye 007, Doom, Quake, you name them. At night, he plays scary games like the old Resident Evil games, Silent Hill, or Fatal Frame. He freaks out at the jumpscares, but pretends he wasnt that scared to impress you.

Russel: He likes putting on old jazz songs from the 40s, moving all the furniture in the living room away from the middle and dancing with you. He puts a hand on your hip, doing a basic foxtrot dance. Russ does this all the time, if you have a bad day. You know what time it is if you walk into the living room and the coffee table is pushed aside to create a makeshift dancefloor.

Noodle: On rainy days, you both like to bake. The smell of cinnamon apple pie or chocolate cake will waft through the house, and after the baked goods cool down you both dig in. While you eat, you watch either a horror or romantic film and cuddle on the couch. (i know people don't like horror, so input what ever movie!)

Murdoc: He loves long car rides, and they turn into short roadtrips that last a couple of hours. You often tag along, feeling the sun rays shining through the front windshield onto your thighs and Murdoc having his music turned a little louder than the car's engine. Every now and again he'd turn it down and ask you if you'd know the song, and if you didn't he would gasp, tell you an entire story as why you should know it as if it was sacrilegious not to know it. Then get distracted by someone cutting him off, lay on the horn and almost hit their bumper for almost four miles.