Angel Feathers can Smother Cigarette Smoke

tw// this whole story contains mentions of smut talking, abuse, talking about abuse, religious trauma and bad mouthing religions. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK THERE WILL BE OTHER MANY HARMFUL TOPICS.

(This is a Murdoc Niccals X Religious!oc but its meant to be an x reader but with looks ig? i just wanted to write a smutty story with murdoc and someone who is religious to see how things would go down. basically its gonna be like a god kink (like who is ur god now) after all of the story is done lol)

CHAPTER ONE - Creation

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth,"- Genesis 1:1

    It was the occasional crack of thunder, the black clouds that shrouded the sky and the sound of rain crashing onto the concrete ground that kept the people of Essex inside. But not one woman. This woman was inside of a cozy old music shop that played a Cleveland Watkiss song through the overhead speakers faintly. The woman was crouched over a red milk crate that held vinyl records. She flipped through various female jazz and blues singers, but she was looking for ‘Billie Holiday’ and other jazz singers. Despite her heavy religiousness, securely tucked under her arm was a yellowish album by an electronic rock band called 'Le Tigre'. Her long blonde hair hung over her shoulder, and was starting to frizz and curl back up again from the rain she had to run in to get to the store. The store she was in was called 'Auntie Gladys's Record Parlor and Grocer's,' Auntie Gladys was a real woman, the woman had met her a couple weeks ago. She was a short old lady with bobbed black hair and red cat-eye glasses. To make things even better, there really was another part of the record shop that existed solely as a market. It was quite small but it did exist. The woman was so focused on flipping through records, she didn’t notice the person that had stepped behind her and had started to watch her curiously. The person leaned down, placing a large warm hand on her shoulder. 

"Veronica? S'that you, girl?" It was a man's voice. 

Veronica jumped, standing straight up and turning around to meet the person that touched her. The man that placed her hand on her shoulder took it off quickly, holding up both hands to show her that he was no threat. 

“Shit, Russ, you scared me…” Veronica exhaled sharply, and placed a hand on her chest as if she meant to grasp her heart to calm it. 

The person she was referring to was Russel Hobbs. And on his shoulders was a little girl no older than 11 or 12. She was beaming brightly, and waving her hand wildly at Veronica. “Hiii Veronica!!” The girl sang. The girl in question was Noodle. Veronica looked at them, and noticed they had both aged within the couple of months they'd been apart. Noodle wore an oversized graphic tee with black and white tights underneath while Russ wore sunglasses, jeans with a plain black shirt and a jacket. His shirt displayed a four leafed clover, and Noodle wore a "Hello Kinky," which was one of Veronica's favorites of Noodles funny t-shirts. Russel and Noodle have been very good friends of Veronica for a couple of years, and know each other for their love of music. They used to meet up at various music shops and concerts. Veronica grew up in a small town called Manarola somewhere in Italy. Her parents were not very kind to her, and put Veronica through things a child should never have to go through. When they both died in a mysterious house fire her Aunt Beatrice took her in to teach her about Catholicism. Aunt Beatrice was a very religious woman, and made sure to pass it down to Veronica. Veronica is very religious now too, she just doesn't force it on others like her Aunt did. When her Aunt Beatrice died of lung cancer, she decided to move to Essex for work. Now she has had a job working as a librarian, until they said they were going to tear the library down and build a Nando’s. Now, Veronica is unemployed and almost being kicked out of her flat.