More Random Gorillaz head-canons

-Noodle dyes Murdocs graying hair with black boxed hair dye.

-Murdoc and Ace had a bass band back in the day (just two bass' don't sound very good, they were never signed)

-Murdoc is deathly afraid of clowns, and when 2D found out he would NOT let him live it down. They found out when Russel wanted Noodle to go take a picture with a clown and Murdoc suddenly stopped joking around and teasing his other bandmates. 2D took notice, and instantly told the clown that Murdoc wanted a balloon animal. (Which Murdoc hated, let me tell you.) That was not the first of 2D's devious plans either. Oh, the grand Murdoc Faust Niccals is afraid of something like clowns? 2D will continuously place clown dolls around the house, and move them which scares the trousers off of Murdoc. Noodle eventually has to tell 2D to stop because Murdoc will get too scared to get up and do anything because he is scared. (He was like Ozzy Osborne with that Robert doll lmaoo)

-As a child, Noodle forced the bandmates to dress up for her princess tea parties. Russ, 2D, (and occasionally Ace when he dropped by) were all more than willing to dress up. Murdoc was grumpy, and sat hunched over the small table holding a tiny teacup dressed as a princess.

-Always calming 2D down when he gets a panic attack, if you are his friend or s/o otherwise Noodle usually helps him calm down. Murdoc is usually the cause of it, or its because of whales. One time Murdoc left the tv on National Geographic on purpose and there was a documentary about all kinds of whales. When 2D walked in he wondered why ol' Uncle Murdy was cackling up a storm but then he was left on the couch frozen and shivering with fear. Noodle had to come in after each time he called his name no one would answer. (Russel beat Murdoc's ass later, and forced him to listen to gospel music which he hated.)

-Your first date (or just friendship date) with Ace was to a arcade. He has a picture in his chain wallet of the both of you making funny faces from the photo booth picture thingy

-2D has some sort of amphibian as a pet, like a frog or toad.

-Noodle has an axolotl (besides Katsu of course)

-Murdoc has a pet ball python. He has tried substituting many pets after Cortez but the ball python was the closest thing. He comes into the living room with it wrapped around his neck and 2D was all freaked out. Murdoc says he has him trained to smell fear which freaks him out more

-Russel has a little dog, like a shit tzu that he puts little bows on and he brushes their hair n shit, no one knows about it though. He is a big softy. Noodle walks in and is super surprised, Russel is super embarrassed but introduces his puppy "Princess," to Noodle and she is like "AWW,"

Russel dating headcanons:

-He loves showing you music (because hiphop saved his life) and if you are a music based person you guys go back and because it is your form of love language.

-Best fucking cook istg since the rest of the band cant do shit (besides noodle ofc, Russel is her uncle/father figure of hers cos he taught her) describe some of his best dishes, his specialty is hot foods with his whole hobbs hot sauce. (OUT IN STORES NOW IN GORILLAZ.COM :DD) ((yw jamie and damon for that brand deal i expect my check in the mail soon))

-He is really romantic, being one of the softest people of the group. He gives really gifts cos he pays attention and he always listens to you vent, offering tea or a beverage of choice.

2-D dating Headcanons:

-2D has frequent nightmares, it's quite often you find yourself waking up to him whimpering in his sleep and mumbling.

-He has poor eyesight (not a headcanon its true!) so you'd have to help him around the house with certain tasks and help with driving. In the Aries music video he isn't really seen driving its all green screen affects! And 19-2000 Mudz is driving :)

-His favorite films are zombie flicks. you guys go to the thrift store and buy zombie movies that look horrible, some of them are good or bad. You stay up late and binge them to make fun of the movies, or cuddle up together because you're both afraid of the movies. (Russ will knock on the door asking if you guys are okay because its like 6 am, he just woke up and the lights are still on but you are both shivering in fear. He is like: "Go tf to bed we got shit to do in the morning -_-,")