Random Gorillaz head-canons I think of throughout the day

-Murdoc sleeps with a stuffed animal every night (the bunny that is seen in the end of the dare music video) he has trouble sleeping without it.

-Noodle is fascinated by the human body, and likes reading out facts to the gang over dinner. some are gross, some make them each try them out (like you cant breath and hum at the same time). She brought up the fact its impossible to lick your elbow, and when Murdoc did it easily it made noodle hit him in the arm. Noodle ended up getting super salty at Murdoc. "You don't count, lizard man," She said, to which Murdoc begins to laugh/snort.

-Noodle is a Lesbian

-2D is Bisexual (with a female lean)

-Murdoc is Bisexual (with no lean, mf just doesn't care)

-Russel doesnt care who he dates, as long as they are kind and have a good heart

-Murdoc secretly really wants his makeup and nails done up really flamboyantly and extravagant like. Noods asks all the time and he huffs, turns his head and crosses his arms. about the third time she asks "Y'surrreee?" He is like "FINE! but only 'cos y'wont stop buggin' me 'bout it..."

- MURDOC IS SUCH A SCARY DRIVER OML... mf rages at every little thing. baby on board sticker? ooh weee- old man is triggered. "Stupid fuckin' baby... probably why they're driving so slow-" Murdoc lays his hand down on the horn and never picks it back up again. And when the car in front of him slows down more instead of speeding up oh the words out of his mouth are not pretty. The obscenities are enough to make Russel cover poor Noodle's ears who is in her late 20's. But she is used to the fatherly treatment by the man.

-When Noodle was a child, she got sent home for saying horrible vile things to the other children at primary school all the time. And when Russel dropped her back home and told everyone what happened at school, Murdoc tried to slowly slink out of the room as if he somewhere to be suddenly.

-Murdoc totally tried teaching Noodle about satan and about what a kind diety he is. Totally not about how to sacrifice small animals to Lucifer.

-If you are Noodles friend/(s/o) be prepared to get into prank wars with her.

-Ace and Noodle prank each other so hard that they accidentally get the rest of the band involved.

-2D has a pet amphibian named after food. (My favorite is he has a tree frog named Toast) He treats him very nicely, its his best friend:]

-Russel has to cook for the rest of the band because they dont know how to physically function. the only person that functions like a civilized citizen is noodle. Russel's food is so damn good too, he makes the best chicken and dumplings, baked potatoes, and gumbo. noodle watches him cook, and mimicks him cooking in her spare time. She tests the food on Ace and 2D and makes them wayyy to hot because she adds to much of russels special mix of spices. And when Russel and Murdoc finish their convo and come out to the kitchen to find Ace raiding the fridge for milk and 2D putting his face under the faucet to drown his face in water. Russel is just inching the bridge of his nose and Murdoc starts laughing his ass off.

-Ace plays video games very often, and anyone to challenge him ends up losing. He is especially good at old arcade games like Galaga, Tetris, Pac-Man, and especially Street Fighter and Mortal Combat. Mans was so good at two player fighting games and he knows all the combo moves too.

-If you're 2D's s/o, oh boy, get prepared to have the best sleep of your life. This man will sing you to sleep, and cuddle you afterwards. (what a mans)

-Anytime the gang plays card games, Ace is the shuffler. He knows so many shuffling tricks and he does it without even looking.

-Murdoc TOTALLY fucking sings in the shower. But its like sea shantys or 2000's pop songs no in between. His crooning echoes off of the bathroom marble walls and pretty much everyone at Kong knows that the man is showering. He doesn't hide the fact he is singing either, he scream/yells the lyrics making it worse if you are nearby.

-Murdoc loves bird watching, and can identify a pretty good portion of backyard breeds of birds.

-2D knows remedies for headaches (because of his frequent ones)

-If its a roadtrip, Murdoc most definitely has control of the music. If you are dating him, and a song you don't know comes on he will turn it up and make sure you learn the song. (that thing that dads do omg) Or if both of you know the song you scream the lyrics as his lead-heavy foot presses on the gas pedal.

-2D has a really good knowledge on how to take care of someone medically because his mother was a nurse