Murdoc Niccals head-canons

((Remember these all aren't true, just shit I HEAVILY think is true, hence the word headcanon))

In the earlier phases Murdoc most definitely smells horrific, only like cigarettes, alcohol and sweat (straight up like ass, he used to smell like man im telling you). But he is practically a new man now, in the Song Machine phase. He regrets alot of his actions, dwelling on them with a bottle of white rum. Not only has he changed how he's treated 2D and the other members, and is taking much better care of himself. Now he still smokes, and drinks but not to as much reckless abandon as he used to on Plastic Beach and earlier on. He smells way better too, takes showers and uses a cheap cologne that you can catch a whiff of if you are close enough to him. It smells earthy, and smoky in a good way definitely. He uses incense when he does his rituals for Satan, (if you use incense my guess would be sandalwood and dragon's blood.)

If you are his s/o, he is the best cuddler. Murdoc Niccals doesn't look the part really, does he? But the moment you crawl into bed at night, that man is attached to you, whether it be your back, hip, stomach, whatever he can wrap his lanky arms around he has to be touching you. After all those nights alone, that man is touch starved. The biggest teddy bear you've ever owned thats for sure, the hottest temperature wise too. He would not leave your side for a good long while if he really connected with you. He is also a natural heater, almost too hot on some nights. Picture this, middle of the night and a very cuddly Murdoc is snoring with his arms wrapped securely around your tummy. He is sound asleep, his chest rising and falling occasionally with every breath of air his body automatically took in and shipped out. Except for you. You are wide awake, and have been for a good 20 minutes because Mud'z hot chest is pressed firmly against the thin fabric of your night shirt. The more you sat there it set your body ablaze, blooming from your back and spreading like wildfire to the rest of your body. Now your cheeks were feverish, and no matter how much you moved that man would never wake up. Murdoc is a very heavy sleeper, due to his past days of hard drinking. Usually you'd have to pry him off of you, or if he'd drank himself into a coma you'd have to ask one of the other members of the band to help (usually Russ because he is awake at late hours during the night). Murdoc stays asleep, of course, on the occasions these many events happen. You would tell him when he wakes up in the morning and he would apologize once, then physically apologize by getting you cups of tea and doing your house chores. You wouldn't have to do anything for another week.

You just know this man sings in the shower, and not that metal he normally listens to like in the car. During shower time, it's gotta be Britney Spears or Rihanna or some other amazing female pop artist famous in the 2000's. I know y'all saw that clip of him singing Get Lucky by Daft Punk (and he sung it very horribly, we know why 2D is the singer but y'know-). There was one night, you came home early from work but you didn't tell him in hopes of surprising him. The sounds coming from your shared bathroom scared you at first, it sounded like someone crying for help then it eased into someone mimicking the sound of instruments, guitars and other musical sounds. It was Murdoc, crooning in the shower very loudly and by the sound of it not shamed at all. "Call all you want but there's no one home, and you're not gon' reach my telephone! Out in the club, and I'm sippin' that bub, and you're not gonna reach my telephone!" His hoarse voice echoed into the bathrooms marble walls, and you pressed your ear up to the cold door. The water shut off, and he descended into a couple of: "My- my- my telephone- not gonna reach my telephone!" as he stepped out of the shower. Murdoc continued to him the tune as he finished his bathroom routine. (whatever a wild Murdoc Niccals does in the bathroom, I have a feeling neither of us wanna know😒)Suppressing a giggle from passing your parted lips, stepping away from the door. 'This was going to be some really nice black mail,' you thought to yourself

-

(I don't know if I will write more about the other band members, it will just take awhile because I don't know them or are attatched to them as I am with Ace or Murdoc ((those are the only two I am comfy writing with lol) but when I get comfy writing with the others, I will most def write more)