Chapter 23

Phil and Indo led Singa away as they headed towards a room, Phil taking the lead as he opened the door, finding South and North along with Japan around a circular table. "So what's going on?" Singa questioned, looking around at the other countries, letting out a small yawn.

"Apparently a certain someone put their hands on (Y/N)." South stated where he stood, a serious expression, for the first time in years, showing on his face. The way he stood almost made him seem like North.

Singa's eyes narrow, "What do you mean someone put their hands on (Y/N)?" He questioned as he crossed his arms, anger boiling in his veins.

"I overheard a conversation between Ukraine and (Y/N) when Spain left." South stated in a serious tone. "Spain slapped our kkoch." South growled as North huffed from where he stood, not seeming too happy about it either.

"I suggested we should torture him ... but my dear brother had a different idea." North stated as he crossed his arms, turning his head to look at his younger twin.

"Ok ... what is it then South?" Phil questioned, despite not really ever getting along with North and seeing him slightly intimidating, he couldn't help but agree with him in a way. Spain has been causing her trouble ever since they met one another.

"Simple ... we make his life a living h*ll ... or really the day I guess." South spoke with an evil smirk, a dark aura radiating off him, even North took a small step away from him seeming slightly alarmed. "We will pull the largest prank in history." South finished off as Indo and Phil exchanged a look, smirking at one another.

"We got a few ideas~" Phil stated as he and Indo held their own evil smiles.

Spain walked down the halls, seeming to be writing down notes in a notebook, his brows furrowed as he was lost in thought. Not noticing the slick floor up ahead, Phil and Indo  nod to each other from their hiding spots before looking back at Spain. South and the others waited from their position holding buckets filled with a variety of ... different things. Spain stepped down onto the slippery floor, his foot coming out from under him as he slid across the wet surface to where the others waited, ready for him, pouring all the contents of their buckets out on him to the point Spain looked like a feathery, glittery, colorful, monster.

The prank group had to suppress their laughs as they scurry away before Spain could even see who caused everything, going off to make their next scheme as Spain grumbled curse words in spanish once he realized his book was ruined. "I have to start completely over." He grumbled as he stomped away to get cleaned up and to grab a new notebook.

Throughout the day Spain succumbed to many ... many prank schemes created by the masterminds. They prepared their fifth prank for the day, Spain now agitated and exhausted, putting most of his effort to find the culprits.

Just as South and North were about to pull up the "invisible" string, the ground below trembled causing all of them, including Spain to fall forward. "What the-"

"It's you!" Spain growled glaring at the group who was now exposed. Then the castle rumpled again, confusion spreading across the group. All of them scampered up to their feet, running to the closest window to see large balls of fire raining down on the city, screams of people and roars of nedirine echoed across the sky. "Who's attacking!?" Spain shouted trying to find the source of where these fireballs were coming from.

"Reich?" Indo questioned as he scanned the area before seeing a group of people dressed in cloaks attacking the guards.

"Nope! It's the people who tried to assassinate (Y/N)!" South shouted as he bolted from the window, North following right behind.