𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡

Start from the beginning

"Yeah that makes sense" Wayne told Relly. "What movie?" He mouthed to Alaina.

"We're making one" she said to him, opening her robe and letting it drop to the floor, revealing the black lingerie she had underneath.

She had been doing some thinking and she felt like maybe it was time to finally let Wayne hit. She felt she was ready enough.

"Holy shi- imma call you back real quick. Bye" he hung up immediately, throwing his phone aside.

"That was quick" she chuckled, walking closer to him.

"I wasn't finna waste any time" he told her, standing up too as he stared at her in lust, licking his lips.

"Good then" she simply muttered as she hooked her arms around his neck and pulled him down to smash her lips on his.

-

Alaina moaned into Wayne's mouth as they shared a sloppy kiss, their hands touching any and every part of their body.

One of Wayne's hand greedily grabbed her derriere while the other slowly creeped up her back to toy with the hook of her bra.

Slowly, she pulled away slightly to spit in his mouth and went back to kissing him again. That made him smile into the kiss.

He could see that he had succeeded in turning her out completely

Shit, she been turned out.

"I been thinking bout this" she revealed as she palmed him through his jeans. "I want you inside me so bad"

Undoing his jeans, she dipped her hand into it to grip his rock-hard erection, making him suck in a sharp breath.

"Ain't you gon' take off your clothes?" She asked him, getting him off cloud 9 as he remembered that he was fully clothed.

"Right". He scrambled out of the bed to get out of his clothes and join her before something went wrong.

He hastily took his clothes off and kicked them aside before getting back on the bed to kiss her. She leaned back until she was laying flat on the bed, Wayne hovering above her.

Her breath came out broken and short as Wayne's hand glided down her body to her heat. He bit his lip as his hand moved past her panties to touch her.

"Oouu" a soft moan left her lips as he played with her pussy.

She loved when he did that. She loved how it made her lose control of herself and slowly let go of her morals.

Suddenly, he pulled his hand out and she whimpered at the loss of contact. He planted one more kiss on her lips before moving down so he could face her kitty.

Spreading her legs, he kissed her inner thighs before slowly taking off her panties and tossing it behind him.

He was just about to get a taste of her when they were interrupted.

By their child crying.

As usual.

"Fuck" he cursed, rolling over so he could lay beside her on the bed.

Lately, he had started to wonder why they even had kids in the first place.

"Gimme a minute" Alaina said as she got off the bed, picking her robe up from the floor to put it on.

-

Alaina yawned as she came back into the room. She was super tired and all she wanted to do was sleep. She had cradled Mari for a long time and at a point, his cries woke Zen too so she had to put both of them back to sleep.