12 | the celestial spirit realm

The second of training rolled around, and after leaving Wendy in Levy's supervision as she meditated, Su wandered over to Erza. The scarlet-haired warrior was already holding one of her swords, which Su replicated by summoning her broadsword. Maxence was lounging on her shoulder.

"Up to some sword training, Erza?" Su asked, as she stopped next to the woman. "I've been waiting for the day I got too lock swords with you."

"Sounds wonderful, I am always up for a duel of blades." Erza grinned. "Now-"

"Princess! There's an emergency."

Su and Erza looked over to see a pink-haired maid popping out of the sand underneath Lucy. Su looked over at Erza.

"Is that one of Lucy's Celestial Spirits...?" Su asked.

"Yes, that is Virgo the Maiden." Erza said, "I wonder what she's here for..."

The two swordswomen walked over, catching onto the conversation as Virgo spoke.

"No. That's not a big problem..." Virgo said.

"Did something happen?" Levy asked.

"The Celestial Spirit World is in danger of being destroyed. Everyone... please help us." Virgo said, bowing.

"What?!"

"What do you mean...?"

"Seriously?"

"The king of the Celestial Spirit World awaits you. He asked me to bring all of you there." Virgo explained.

"Alright, leave it to us! When a friend asks for help..." Natsu grinned, fists raised and fired up.

"Wait! As far as I know, humans can't enter the Celestial Spirit World." Lucy conceded, walking closer to Virgo.

"If you wear Celestial Spirit clothes, you'll be able to move about the Spirit World." Virgo said, stepping back.

"Wait... I'm not mentally prepared yet..."

The were sucked into massive beam of golden light. Su instinctively grabbed Wendy and Carla, as closed her eyes. She softly landed on something that sounded like tile, so she opened her eyes. Surprised, she looked around the Celestial Spirit World. It was gorgeous and magical, and looked like somewhere you would see in your dreams. Su let go of Wendy and Carla, gazing at the endless sky. Maxence jumped down from her shoulder, and began prancing around the area, sniffing the area curiously.

"Thank you for coming, old friend." A deep voice said.

The group turned around, to see a giant man decked out in armour with a serious moustache and red eyes.

"He's huge!"

"Huge moustache!"

"The Celestial Spirt King!" Lucy gasped, walking towards him.

"You're the king here?" Erza bluntly asked, walking forward.

"Indeed, I am." The Celestial Spirit King responded.

"We heard the Celestial Spirit World is in danger of destruction?!" Lucy asked, worry lacing her voice.

"Heh..." The Celestial Spirit King said, catching everyone off guard. "Lucy and friends! Let us celebrate your release from the shackles of time! Party!"

"Huh?" Su asked, taken a back.

"What about the 'in danger of destruction' thing?" Lucy asked Virgo.

"I lied." Virgo smiled softly.

"What?!" Lucy yelled.

The spirits were quick to explain to the group that they had wanted to throw a welcoming party but they couldn't all materialize into the human world at once. So, they brought everyone here.