"Sorry I didn't get to prepare anything special for our first date" Zain said.

"It's okay Zain you don't have to prepare a perfect date, I'm happy only with your presence and I'm happy because you are happy" I said and he smiled cheekily and took my hand with his free hand.

"Thank you for accepting this marriage," he said.

"You don't have to thank me Zain, it's me who should be thanking you" I said "you've done a lot of things for me and yet I didn't understand you" I added.

"No Mary it's not like you don't understand me, you don't understand love, you're so innocent Maryam that you didn't understand what love is" he said "and it's not your fault" he continued.

"You know, your innocence is one of the reasons why I fell for you," he said and I just smiled shyly.

Then the car came to a halt. We got out of the car and entered the restaurant which was a luxury restaurant. He booked a private dining room.

The room was beautifully decorated. We sat opposite each other. The waiter took our order.
After some time the waiter brought our food. We ate our food silently. Then we ordered dessert.

"I forgot something in the car, wait here I will be right back" he said and I nodded then he left the restaurant.
After a while he came back with a gift box in his hand.

"A gift for my wifey which I forgot to give you yesterday" he said, handing the box to me.

I took it saying "thank you".

"Open it" he said.

Then I untied the bow of the gift box. There was an album inside it.

"I know that you don't get impressed with materialistic things so I made this for you" he said.

Then I opened it. There were a lot of pictures from our childhood beautifully decorated in it. It was a beautiful album which contains all our childhood memories which sadly I don't remember. I've seen all those pictures before but some were at Mom's album and some were at Mommy's album. It was a collection of all the pictures from our childhood days. In all the pictures only me and Zain were there. In some of them Munif and our parents were also there. While looking at the album my eyes teared up.

"Hey don't cry, I hate seeing tears in your eyes" he said.

"It's tears of happiness" I said while looking at his side. "You have no idea how happy I am today," I added.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Like it? I loved it" I said looking into his eyes.

"You still don't remember anything from those days right?" He asked.

"And I'm feeling so pathetic that I don't remember those beautiful days of my life that I've shared with you" I stated.

"It's okay Mary, you don't have to feel distressed, you don't have to remember those moments, instead we can make more beautiful moments in future," he said, taking one of my hands in his hand.
"When did you prepare this?" I asked.

"I've been making this for a long time" he said "I was planning to give it to you on your birthday but I thought it's the best time to give this to you" he added.

"Thank you so much Zain, you don't know how lucky I'm feeling right now" I said "when did I get so lucky to have you in my life" I added with teary eyes.

He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs. He came closer and kissed my temple.

Then he put his forehead on mine. We were so close that his breath was fanning my face. My heart was beating crazily. My cheeks were burning. The temperature in the room was increasing.