Chapter 21

3rd pov:

The trio sat at the couch flipping through the Black brothers baby pictures until they saw a picture with the younger Black brothers and their mother.

"They look so miserable in that picture..." Hermione spoke up stopping at the page.

"There mother is so cold it looks like she never cared for them at all, but what are they looking at?" Ron pointed out.

"It's hard to tell but it's obvious Sirius and Regulus are looking at something outside the picture frame like their scared or don't want to be there or they could've gotten in trouble...?" Harry said

"Ok thus is the last page lets go to bed its getting really late and we have classes tomorrow" Hermione said as she the time on Harry's phone.

The trio got up and grabbed their things before heading up the stairs to their dorm rooms.

Regulus's Pov:

I looked out at the countryside of Spain were we've been living for couple years after we have to leave Harry and Hermione at those muggle's houses.

I watched a Stag and big black dog running after each other with Remus sitting a on blanket reading a book, I leaned back on the tree thinking about my little lion and my life before and after he was born. Usually males  can't have children but males wizards or even witches can have kids of their own with nothing but a special potion that needs a piece of hair and a drop of blood from both wizards or the people who want to have kids basically anyone and the person who is willing to carry the child for 9 months drink the potion.

I still remember the day James and I decided to make the potion we had been married for about a year or two. James was fresh out of Hogwarts and I was in my last year, we had married the same year he graduated we kept it a secret from everyone except for James parents, friends and my brothers, aunt and my father and a few trusted friends and I obviously hid the wedding ring somewhere so people didn't notice or see it.

The day we decided to make plans to make the potion I was in the last few months of my 7th year. I still remember that day very well. It was I think May or April I was out in the quidditch field practice with the Slytherin quidditch team seeking the golden snitch I had spotted it instantly and raced after it. The snitch had went out of the quidditch field and was heading straight for the forbidden forest I had leaned closer to the left to try and catch the snitch unluckily for me I had crashed in to someone as I  caught the snitch.

I quickly stood up and apologizing as I looked over to the person I had bumped  in to it was none other then My husband James Potter.

"James, what the bloody hell are doing here?!" I asked bewildered he was suppose to be in London with Sirius and Remus.

"Is it a crime for me to come and see beautiful my husband?"

"Yes, yes it is James did you forget you married a bloody death eater and not to mention your not suppose to be here!"

"Oh come on Reg I just wanted to see you before your graduation is that much?"

"James I love you but you can't pop out of no where without telling me first, I'm not mad but at least send me a letter before hand, I don't want you to see me all sweaty"

"Love, its not first time I've seen you after your quidditch practice like this"

"I know I'll right back practice is over and need to be there when they leave the quidditch field to avoid suspicion, are you ok to wait a couple minutes?"

" Go ahead and go I'll here waiting for you Reggie."

I kissed James on the cheek and picked up my broom and ran back to Quidditch field with the snitch in hand.

                     ~Later~

"So Mr. Regulus Potter how does it feel to be called Potter now?"

"Stop it Jamie it's still weird to be called a Potter now" I giggled I still wasn't over the fact that I was now Potter mainly because Sirius and my father greet me as Mr.Potter now and my mother and other people calling me Mr. Black didn't really help either.

"I have you ever thought about what our child or children would look like if we decided to have any in the future?" James asked catching me off guard.

"Not really I've haven't really thought about it, what about you?"

" I imagine them looking a bit like me but with your eyes and somewhat of your personality" (A/n: Reg has dark green eyes that almost look black in this story)

"Do you want children, James? "

"Maybe one day for now I just to spend sometime with my beautiful husband"

A year later after the indecent with Slytherins locket we decided to have Harry after getting rid of the dark mark I that hated having so much.

After Harry was born him and Hermione never wanted to leave each other's side Remus and I could tell they were going to be very good friends. I still remember when James and I had to leave Harry at those awful muggles house, I was holding him for dear scared to leave him with them. I looked down at the photo of me holding Harry when he was six months old in Sirius's copy of the picture book.

______________________________________I apologize for the long wait for this chapter school and my friends are stressing me out

I apologize for the long wait for this chapter school and my friends are stressing me out.

I have question how do you leave toxic, overprotective friends that ditch you everyday, my mom told to ignore them and sit somewhere else for lunch the only time I see them but knowing them they'll follow me any advice or how to comfort a friend that their ex broke up with them?